- Children of Clymene can make themselves seem superior to their opponent. This may cause those affected to be intimidated and feel inferior, doubting their own skills and causing a lack of confidence and leadership.
- Children of Clymene can cause those around them to attribute them in such a high regard that they will not harm them, but this goes away as soon as they try to attack them.
- Children of Clymene can make someone feel like they are extremely unpopular for a short period of time, causing them to feel too depressed to fight.
- In their presence, people that are surrounding children of Clymene will be more energized than usual.
- Children of Clymene are more powerful when they’re surrounded by people.
- They have the ability to predict how famous or infamous one will be in the future, but cannot do this for themselves.
- Children of Clymene can see if people regard them or others with good or bad repute. This allows them greater insight into social situations, especially when an individual is famous.
- They can increase or decrease someone’s renown temporarily, causing people to pay more or less attention to them in social situations.
- Children of Clymene have the minor ability to sway a person’s feelings with fervour to achieve fame and renown in anything they do for a short time, ie: fighting, doing their hobby etc.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Clymene can decrease their own fame to the point when as long as they are in a crowd of three or more people, they become virtually and socially invisible.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- They have the ability to cause one to essentially temporarily become a social pariah, and they will be treated by the public with harassment and disrespect for a moderate amount of time
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Clymene have the ability to charmspeak to a mass audience. The more people they are speaking to, the more powerful, convincing, and charismatic their charmspeak. They must be speaking to a group of at least five people for the power to take effect.
- They tend to be popular
- Children of Clymene are usually beautiful in appearance.
- They usually end up becoming celebrities, paparazzi or gossip columnists
- They often have a lot of charisma and make good leaders
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.