- They have the ability to Shadow Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- They are able to call forth recently dead spirits to aid them for a short time.
- They have the ability to resurrect a single undead corpse which will fight, mindlessly, alongside them until it is broken down or dismissed.
- They can 'revive' small dead animals (like around as big as a dog or smaller, anything too big like a horse or like a human they can't) to a state of 'undeath', where they are like regular animals, though with skin missing, bones sticking out, kinda like a zombie version of the creature, and animals that she 'revives' are under her control.
- They can put someone in a deathlike coma for several hours. The more powerful they make the effect the more energy they use.
- They are able to see the lifespan of others, but are forbidden to speak of it.
- They can sense any death, mortal or monster.
- They can communicate with the dead
- They are able to have physical contact with ghosts, as in being able to touch them and feeling them as if they where alive.
- They are able to come and go as they please to the underworld
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They generally have morbid personalities.
- They are not frightened by death
- They radiate death.
- They tend to have dark attitudes
- They like shadowy places.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.