- They have the ability to send a small wave of energy which will cause anyone effected to believe they are dreaming for a short time; after the effects have worn off, a person is immune to further effects of this for a moderate time.
- They have the ability to make someone think they are seeing their worst nightmares brought to life for a short time; attempting to scare them into not attacking.
- They can meditate in order to speed up their rate of healing; they are constantly drained while they do this.
- Dream nymphs can speak to people in their dreams
- Dream nymphs can enter a person's dream, but the longer they remain in the dream, the more it drains them of their energy.
- Dream nymphs can cause someone who is asleep to have a nightmare.
- Dream nymphs can slightly control dreams
- Dream nymphs can see into peoples dreams whilst they sleep
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- Dream nymphs are nocturnal.
- Dream nymphs like to see into random people's dreams, and know their ambitions.
- They are well adept at interpreting the dreams of others.
- They often tend to be day dreamers, with their heads always in the “clouds”.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.