- Children of Eleus can have the ability to focus their compassion into a beam of emotional energy which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Eleus have the ability to remove their sense of mercy and pity and fight to their full potential; however, as they are in a chaotic frenzy, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Eleus can generate a veil of the emotional energy of compassion, the veil would protect them from damage for a short time and cannot be used if the child doesn't have the compassion to fuel it.
- Children of Eleus can induce feelings of intense pity and mercy on an opponent, making it so they cannot attack the user for a short time.
- Children of Eleus gain strength from acts and feelings of kindness.
- Children of Eleus always emit an aura of kindness, causing people near them to be slightly nicer and kinder than usual. In their presence, people form friendships more easily, or reach agreements more easily.
- Children of Eleus can remove any feelings of kindness from people and animals, causing them to fight and desire to harm each other for a short time. Giving the user a chance to attack or flee.
- Children of Eleus can heal themselves by performing acts of kindness. They can heal minor wounds and slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds. Ex: The Child will give a piece of beef jerky to a stray dog and a few minor cuts on their arm will quickly heal.
- Children of Eleus have the ability to charm a weapon with an aura of compassion so that it heals wounds, rather than causing them; this drains the child of Eleus and the user of the weapon extremely.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eleus can induce a sense of kindness upon someone so they shall bend to their will or reveal a secret to them as a charitable act; the person will remain under the control of the user for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept, the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eleus can turn their kindness into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs (Such as animals or golems) and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only one combative item or semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly twice the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eleus can feed off the compassion they’ve given or received in their lives and become an embodiment of compassion. This would make them more powerful, enhancing their physical prowess, rate of healing and power over emotional energy they previously possessed. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time.
- Children of Eleus are normally kind and charitable.
- Children of Eleus often make great volunteers, philanthropists and therapists.
- Children of Eleus tend to greatly appreciate acts of kindness, normally growing close to the kind person and almost always returning the favor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.