- They have the ability to call upon a focused ice storm which freezes a small area into solid ice, the larger the area, the more draining, effects are temporary. They can also use the same ice storm to send small icy shards at an opponent or enemy, the longer they try and sustain the ice storm, the more drained they become
- They have the ability to conjure an inanimate object out of pure ice; however, only one can be created at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also use this power to form other objects as well, at delimited size.
- They have the ability to create a dome shaped shield of ice, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- They have the ability to turn pure water into ice at will using a cold breeze.
- They have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a state of pure ice
- They can camouflage themselves in snow and ice, and can only be seen if they move
- They are stronger in the cold
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs