- Children of Eos can create concentrated beads of bright light that can be telekinetically launched at opponents. On contact, each will explode in a blinding burst of light with force comparable to a firecracker.
- Children of Eos have the ability to absorb light and expel it in weaponized forms. The more powerful the charge, the more light and time it takes. They are immune to the attack itself.
- Children of Eos can cause moisture on and around an opponent to freeze and hinder their movements.
- Children of Eos can exude the light of dawn through their hands, turning them rosy and giving them the ability to quickly heal minor wounds and incrementally restore energy.
- Children of Eos have eyes that are extremely resistant to light damage and can stare into the sun.
- Children of Eos find themselves renewed and refreshed at dawn even if they have not slept the night before.
- Children of Eos are more powerful and less drained by their powers at dawn and during twilight hours.
- Children of Eos have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to the concept of a flare, which will light an area for a short time.
- Children of Eos can disperse and banish any darkness by willing it away.
- Children of Eos have the ability to force the temperature within a 15 meter radius of them to reach dew point and manipulate the newly condensed water droplets. They can also manipulate already existing water.
- Children of Eos can cause objects and people to frost over by touching them.
- Children of Eos have the ability to “light travel” - to dissolve into light particles and teleport to another light source. The further the distance traveled, the more energy drained.
3 months after character is made
- Children of Eos can cast illusions in order to twist others’ perception of reality or make everyone around them see something that isn't really there. However, the illusion isn't physical and therefore is only a trick of light. The bigger the change in perception, the more power drained. They can also delude single individuals in the same fashion.
6 months after character is made
- Children of Eos can condense moisture in the air into glittering, translucent wings of morning dew to fly with. These wings rain down tiny droplets of healing dew around them as they fly that can slowly heal the wounded and restore the sick. They may choose who the dew affects if they wish and the healing will work even when not airborne.
9 months after character is made
- Children of Eos can manifest the power of twilight and sever their connection to the dawn, giving them access to both light and dark based abilities. In this state, they create a zone of true twilight around them for the duration of the power, allowing them to manipulate light sources and shadows as they wish. After 1 minute, the state will lose hold and they will be unable to use it until the next day.
- Children of Eos generally have bright personalities.
- Children of Eos have a way of restoring hope and inspiring others
- Children of Eos find comfort in liminal spaces, as dawn is a liminal time.
- Children of Eos are natural charioteers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.