- Children of Eos have the ability to focus an intense beam of light which will burn anything it touches; the effect may also be applied to conjured weaponry or armor instead.
- Children of Eos have the ability to conjure weapons out of pure light which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- Children of Eos can unleash a quick burst of light which blinds anyone that was focused on them for a few seconds.
- Children of Eos have the ability to conjure a cloak of pure light which will blunt most attacks but slow the movement of the conjurer.
- Children of Eos are resistant to bright lights and can stare into the sun without hurting their eyes.
- Children of Eos find themselves renewed and refreshed at dawn even if they have not slept the night before.
- Children of Eos are stronger at Dawn and the following hours.
- Children of Eos have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to the concept of a flare, which will light an area for a short time.
3 months after character is made
- Children of Eos can materialize a set of transparent wings that give off a faint light. This takes very little energy during the day but a tremendous amount at night.
6 months after character is made
- Children of Eos can cause a “mock sun to rise” illuminating the area. It lasts for 15 minutes and they are stronger while it shines. It can only be used once every 24 hours and all strength and energy gathered from it leave once it vanishes.
9 months after character is made
- The wings of a child of Eos will no longer appear transparent, they will appear solid, in a red/orange color. They take much less energy at day and especially at night. They can also be used to block attacks. Constant use of them for defense will result in them becoming damaged and unfit for use, for a period of time.
- Children of Eos generally have bright personalities.
- Children of Eos have a way of restoring hope and inspiring others
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.