- Children of Epimetheus have the ability to force afterthought on someone, causing them to not take into careful consideration of what may happen in the future and become reckless, leaving them vulnerable to attacks for a short time.
- Children of Epimetheus have the ability to replace someone's forethought with and afterthought, causing them to become blind to attacks until the effect wears off after a short time or once an action affects the victim.
- Children of Epimetheus have the ability to think of an excuse to keep the enemy from attacking for a short time. The longer the user tries to keep up with the excuses, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Epimetheus can see back into the past from a few seconds, upwards to an hour, for as long as the user can keep it up. The longer this is active the more energy it drains and it also obscures the child's sight at times.
- Children of Epimetheus share a minor emphatic link with most animals on the Earth, as their father was the one who created animals.
- Children of Epimetheus are able to trick another person into doing something for them or revealing a secret to them; nothing guarantees the person will complete the task if they figure out they are being tricked.
- Children of Epimetheus have the ability to call a few ferocious animals to their aid. This ability can only be used upon 3 animals at once and the bigger the animals the more energy it drains. After a short time, the animals retreat.
- Children of Epimetheus have the ability to cause someone to act foolish and stupid for a short time, decreasing their strategic ability and overall competency in battle.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Epimetheus have the ability to command the obedience of as many animals as possible that can reach them, and they can be used for a multitude of purposes; however, this lasts only for a very short time and drains the user considerably once the ability wears off.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Epimetheus have the ability to create a field of energy around them that causes anyone within it to procrastinate on what they are currently doing, stopping them from doing the action. As long as the field is maintained, everyone within it will continue to procrastinate once they do another action, limiting their possible actions continuously until they become idle. The longer the field is maintained, the more it drains the user.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Epimetheus have the ability to transform into a ferocious animal, the longer they stay in this form, the more it drains them and the longer they need to rest between transformations. They also can not transform into an animal larger than two times their size, and they can not flip back and forth between transformations, they must rest considerably between each transformation.
- Children of Epimetheus are often full of excuses and often procrastinate.
- Children of Epimetheus often don't think about the future until it's too late.
- Children of Epimetheus tend to be thoughtless, scatter-brained and disorganized.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.