- Children of Erato can fire sound waves, which can hurt an opponent with it’s sheer force.
- Children of Erato can force an opponent to dance for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Erato can create a protective veil of sound waves. The veil would protect them from damage for a short time
- Children of Erato can create a dome of energy around themselves, every sound in it would be greatly amplified. So if an opponent steps through it, their ears could be assaulted by the sounds of their own breath or footsteps. The user cannot move while the dome is in place.
- Children of Erato are innately physically fit, possessing the speed, agility, coordination and flexibility needed for dance.
- Children of Erato are stronger when listening to music.
- The ears of a child of Erato cannot be harmed by loud sounds.
- Children of Erato can copy movements after observation, this would make learning dance moves very easy. It can also be used to copy complicated fighting movements. Only movements can be copied, not powers.
- Children of Erato are able to use their voices to sing at such a high pitch that it temporarily deafens anyone nearby, but it has the disadvantage of not differentiating between enemy or friends, the longer the pitch is maintained, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Erato are able to mimic sounds or the voice of a person or creature they already heard speaking or making noise. The quality of the mimicry depends on the focus and skill level of the user.
- Children of Erato can curse someone to sing loudly for a fair amount of time, the target can fight and operate while singing. But they cannot hide and could suffer from a sore throat over time.
- Children of Erato can teleport themselves by merging their body with sound waves and travelling along them. Which could be called "sound-travel". To do so, there must be source of sound at where they're leaving and going to. Like someone's singing or any device that plays music. The further traveled, the more energy drained.
3 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Erato can infuse magic into their songs and ‘charm-sing’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-song for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept, the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Erato can turn sound waves into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs (Such as animals or golems) and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only one combative item or semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly twice the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
9 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Erato can fire incredible sound waves into the ground to create a powerful quake affecting everything within 10 meters of them. The power of the quake can be scaled depending on how long the user wants it to last. A quake that just knocks the opponent over may last 20 seconds. A quake that throws them a few feet in the air may last 5. Finally, the whole quake may be focused into a single shock-wave with the power to bounce a car a half meter or so. This requires several seconds of focus beforehand, lasts only a few seconds, and can only be used once every few hours. During the quake, the user is immobile.
- Children of Erato often make great dancers and singers
- Children of Erato innately possess mastery over any instrument.
- Children of Erato could find themselves often singing or dancing when idle.
- Children of Erato normally have an appreciation for music and dance.
- Children of Erato tend to excel at writing poetry and literotica.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.