- Children of Eris have the ability to focus an intense beam of chaotic energy which will burn any organic matter it touches. Any inorganic matter it touches begins to slightly break, warp and disintegrate.
- Since Eris could be considered a war goddess, her children can decrease an opponent’s strength and combat abilities for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Eris have the ability to create a field of chaotic energy around them for a short time, which stuns anyone who steps inside of it and deflects attacks.
- Children of Eris can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Eris are innately stronger in times of battle or any other kind of chaos.
- Children of Eris emit an aura of chaos and discord, making people around them more likely to misbehave and start fights. They can shut it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Eris have the ability to force a state of confusion upon another person for a limited time, allowing the child of Eris to attack or flee freely.
- Children of Eris can create a short lived “storm of strife” which causes everything within it to change, warp, or break. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it, the larger the field, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Eris have the ability to cause a group of people or animals to become irrational and fight amongst themselves for no reason for a short time. Which can give the user a chance to attack or flee.
- Since their mother was depicted as a winged goddess, children of Eris can sprout wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eris can create a small explosion of chaotic energy at a range of about 12 meters, but the blast radius is only about 5 meters and it takes a few seconds to explode, during which the point of the explosion sparks and pops.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eris can use their powers over chaos to affect reality in an illogical way. For example, they can splash water on an opponent and cause severe burns and get hit with a hammer and it will just tickle. Only one aspect of reality can be thrown into chaos at a time and it will only be in effect for a short time. Afterwards, the user will be substantially drained. The power cannot be used so that it would cause severe damage, such as breathing or blinking would cause their brains to explode.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eris can draw power from all the chaotic actions and desires they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an embodiment of chaos. This would make them more powerful, making them immune to all attacks, enhancing their physical prowess and power over chaos they previously possessed. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time and could even faint.
- Children of Eris are often quick to cause arguments, misbehave and fights between others.
- Children of Eris are normally competitive and enjoy stirring up feelings of rivalry.
- Children of Eris sometimes have in interest in war and combat, especially the strife and bloodshed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.