- Children of Eurus have the ability to control gusts of wind which will wilt plants and tress the longer it blows, however, the stronger the gusts, the more they are drained. These winds are gentler than the winds of other demigods, but easier to sustain.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to unleash a focused wind that erodes away at any sort of solid object, whether it be stone, metal, etc.; the longer the wind blows, the more erosion will take place but also, the more energy will be drained.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to create a small, localized rainstorm which darkens the area and obstructs view.
- Any plant that touches the hand of a child of Eurus begins to die instantly. The plant only continues to die as long as they touch it. They can shut the ability off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Eurus emit an aura of misfortune, so everyone around them will be slightly unlucky. They can shut it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Eurus are stronger in the fall season, and in rain.
- Children of Eurus can instinctively tell how sad someone is.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Eurus can jinx an opponent, making their luck so bad that they’d constantly trip, drop their weapons, get dust in their eyes etc. The jinx only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Eurus can increase or decrease the amount of depression or melancholy someone feels.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eurus have the ability to create a massive rainstorm which will begin to downpour and flood the immediate area, for a short time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eurus are able to manipulate the growth in a large area around them to suddenly become wilted and withered, this can be used to reveal hiding enemies, or stop plant-based abilities from attacking them. This drains the child of Eurus considerably.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eurus can shed their flesh and turn into pure fog. While in this state they are immune to attacks, can travel long distances in a fraction of the time, and may obstruct enemy view when they pass by, the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained, and the weaker they become.
- Children of Eurus are usually right handed.
- Children of Eurus often have melancholy personalities.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.