- Children of Eurybia have the ability to conjure a weapon out of water which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also make small non-combative objects out of water.
- Children of Eurybia can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Eurybia have a slightly higher resistance to burns.
- Children of Eurybia have the ability to create a wall of water to deflect attacks, roughly 2 to 3 times the size of the user, the longer they maintain the wall, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Eurybia can innately breathe underwater.
- Children of Eurybia can sense nearby forces of the sea i.e. rain, storms, waves, tides etc.
- They, and everything they touch, stay or become dry in water, unless they want to become wet.
- They can make air bubbles form under water.
- Children of Eurybia can telekinetically move water, though the larger amount of water they move, the more it drains them.
- Children of Eurybia have the ability to Water Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more is energy drained, and there must be a substantial amount of water at both ends.
- Children of Eurybia have the ability to force a false state of drowning upon another person for a limited time, allowing the child of Eurybia to attack or flee freely.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eurybia can create a large tidal wave, which can be used to violently assault others with strong waves and water. The larger the wave, the more energy it drains and it cannot be larger than a tsunami.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eurybia are able to use water to create a semi-living construct, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, that lasts for a short time to fight for the user. While the construct is fighting the user is incapacitated, the longer they maintain the construct the more energy it drains.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eurybia are able to transform their bodies into pure water for a short time, they have a higher resistance to attacks but are weaker in their ability to counter attack while in this form, the longer they maintain this form the more energy it drains and the longer they will need to rest between transformations.
- Children of Eurybia always know their exact coordinates when in water.
- Children of Eurybia make good sailors and sea navigators.
- Children of Eurybia can feel the difference between fresh water and salt water.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.