- They the ability to create a massive wall of flowers, roughly two to three times the size of the user, as a shield, although will instantly begin to die away following its creation.
- They can turn inanimate objects into a flowers for a short time, this can be used for a multitude of purposes. The larger the object the more draining it is, they have the most power over the type of flower that their life force is connected to
- They have the ability to shoot multiple thorns out from their hands which can inflict pain on their opponents and distract them.
- They have the innate ability to talk flowers to life, either making them grow more quickly or bringing them back from a recent death, they have the most power over the type of flower that their life force is connected to
- They Can create flowers from nothing, the larger the flower the more drain on the user, they have the strongest control over the type of flower that their life force is connected to
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- Their life force is attached to a flower, the further they go from it, the weaker they get, eventually if they go too far they'll die, in some cases, depending on the size of their life source, it can be potted for transport to a new location
- Depending on the type of flower their life force is attached to, they retain minor characteristics of the flower.
- They have the ability to transform people into large flowers of their choosing; this effect does not last long, they have the most power over the type of flower that their life force is connected to
- They have the ability to turn into the flower that their life force is attached to
- They are excellent gardeners.
- They are generally happier in the spring and summer months, and more solemn/melancholy in the fall and winter months.
- They usually smell of whatever flower they are attached to
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.