- They can dissolve into fresh water, while in this sate they are immune to all attacks; however, once the user changes back they will be extremely drained and immobile for a long time.
- They have a slightly higher resistance to burns.
- They can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- They have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of water, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time. They can also use this power to form other objects as well, at delimited size.
- They are able to telekinetically move water. The larger amount of water used, the more energy it drains.
- They have the ability to Water Travel in fresh water, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more is energy drained, and there must be a substantial amount of water at both ends.
- They can heal minor wounds and soothe more severe wounds.
- Are able to inspire men and uplift the spirits of those around them with their singing
- They have minor prophetic and oracular abilities, but not as strong as the oracles.
- They, and everything they touch, stay or become dry in water, unless they want to become wet.
- They can make air bubbles form under water.
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- Their life force is connected to their source of water, if that water is polluted or destroyed, they will die. They can also die in battle or from serious injury.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs, especially animals that dwell in fresh water sources.
- They are stronger the closer they are to their life/water source, the further away they go from it, the weaker they become, if they go too far they risk death.
- They always know their exact coordinates when in water.
- They can't stand when people litre or pollute nature, especially their water source.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.