- Children of Hemera have the ability to conjure weapons out of pure light which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- Children of Hemera have the ability to focus an intense beam of light which will burn anything it touches; the effect may also be applied to conjured weaponry or armor instead.
- Children of Hemera can unleash a quick burst of light which blinds anyone that was focused on them for a few seconds.
- Children of Hemera have the ability to conjure a cloak of pure light which will blunt most attacks but slow the movement of the conjurer.
- Children of Hemera can summon a forcefield of light which protects them from all attacks but slows their movements and drains them severally.
- Children of Hemera are innately stronger in the light, and in the day especially when it is sunny and bright.
- Children of Hemera are resistant to bright lights and can stare into the sun without hurting their eyes.
- Children of Hemera find themselves renewed and refreshed at day even if they have not slept the night before.
- Children of Hemera have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will alight an area for a short time.
- Children of Hemera are able bend the light around them, concealing them for a short time.
- Children of Hemera can teleport via photons/light. He/she can become photons and teleport anywhere that has light. The further they travel the more energy it drains.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hemera can cause a “mock sun to rise” illuminating the area. It lasts for 15 minutes and they are stronger while it shines. It can only be used once every 24 hours and all strength and energy gathered from it leave once it vanishes.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hemera are able to use light to create a semi-living construct, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, that lasts for a short time to fight for the user. While the construct is fighting the user is incapacitated, the longer they maintain the construct the more energy it drain.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hemera have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a purely plasmic stare for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks and anything they touch is intensely burned; however, once the user changes back they will be extremely drained and immobile for a long time.
- Children of Hemera often have bright personalities
- Children of Hemera tend to prefer the day, and dislike the night.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.