- Children of Hybris have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Hybris induce a powerful state of pride and arrogance on someone, making them too distracted to notice an attack for a short time.
- Children of Hybris can feed off the violence of an enemy’s attack and make themselves immune to physical damage for a short time.
- Children of Hybris are always emitting an aura of violence and wild behavior, which makes people more likely to attack each other, misbehave and start fights.
- Children of Hybris are empowered by violence, during a fight they hold a higher state of physical prowess and have innate reflexes which allows them to fight and dodge quickly.
- Children of Hybris are innately proficient in all forms of violence, whether it’d be hand to hand combat, wielding any weapon or even torture.
- Children of Hybris can feed off violent actions and desires, they can heal minor wounds and slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds. Only wounds of their own, they cannot heal others.
- Children of Hybris are gifted to temporarily empower or de-power weapons with the power of violence. This means they can enchant or curse an object, no bigger than them, to be 2x more or less powerful. After the turn, it can not be used again on the object for the remainder of the fight and it drains the user.
- Children of Hybris are sometimes able to cause a small (3-5) group , turn against each other by inducing a lust for violence and outrageous behavior. They would become irrational and fight among themselves for no apparent reason, causing chaos for a short time. The more affected the more energy is drained.
- Children of Hybris have the ability to bestow an aura of energy and fortitude on others nearby, making them more prepared for acts of violence, for a short time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hybris can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hybris can induce a powerful urge of self violence onto someone, causing them to cut themselves and attack their own bodies for a short time. This power cannot be used to drive someone to commit suicide and the user cannot move when this power is in use. Ex: The target will break down and stab their own thighs or slam their head into a tree.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hybris can feed off the violence they’ve seen, created, endured or even fantasized of in their lives and become a physical embodiment of violence. Their physical abilities and rate of healing will greatly increase. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time.
- Children of Hybris often enjoy to see and commit acts of violence, sometimes even enjoying the sensation of self-harm.
- Children of Hybris tend to be very arrogant and prideful, thinking very highly of themselves and their skills.
- When someone wrongs or angers a child of Hybris, the child would most likely respond with a desire for violence. Making them quite dangerous or even murderous.
- Children of Hybris normally never behave, always engaging in outrageous and normally unacceptable behavior.
- Children of Hybris often exhibit high amounts of insolence, being incredibly rude and disrespectful
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.