- Children of Hygeia can make someone's lungs feel weak and unhealthy for a short time, this leaves them having a harder time catching their breath so they are weaker and slower when attacking or defending
- Children of Hygeia can induce a state of unhealthiness upon their opponent, since a person’s overall health can determine how well they can handle an injury.Injuries they receive feel worse for a short time. Ex: making a good punch to the shoulder feel like it was broken.
- Children of Hygeia can enchant their bodies to be resistant to physical injury for a brief time.
- Children of Hygeia are innately stronger and faster due to their good health
- Children of Hygeia have an innately faster rate of healing than other people.
- Children of Hygeia have an decent resistance to diseases and sickness.
- Children of Hygeia are always in good health, meaning they can endure and keep fighting with injuries better than the average warrior.
- Children of Hygeia have the ability to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds. The more severe the wound healed, the more energy drained.
- Children of Hygeia can cure minor sicknesses and ailments such as a cold, fever or a rash.
- If a person is dying and the fates deem that death is imminent, a child of Hygeia can keep that person alive, but for every minute they do it drains them substantially. This could be useful if the person who is dying wishes to talk to someone or tell someone goodbye. The longer the user sustains their life past when they should have died, the more risk to their own life.
3 Months after Character is Made
- Children of Hygeia can lower the health of a target’s eyes and give them glaucoma. So they are completely blind and unable to see for a short time.
6 Months after Character is Made
- Children of Hygeia can raise a person's heart rate for a short time, making them feel like they’re in an anxiety induced heart attack. This power cannot be used to kill anyone.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hygeia have a strong control over infections, but not to the extent that they can cause death. They can cause a person to temporarily break out in hives, rashes, boils, etc, for a short amount of time.
- Children of Hygeia tend to have innate knowledge on how to stay healthy. Ex. fat free diets and exercises
- Children of Hygeia often make good doctors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.