1.Children of Iapetus can detect weak points in the armor and form of their opponents, and they are adept at striking these points.
2.Children of Iapetus can empower their attacks to cause extreme pain to the opponent, even if the injuries are minor.
3.Children of Iapetus can amplify an opponent’s nervous system, amplifying any pain they may feel or may come to feel. The effect diminishes after a few minutes.
4.Children of Iapetus can decrease the strength of their opponents skin, making them more susceptible to wounds.
1.Children of Iapetus can numb their own nervous systems so they may not feel pain in battle; they can also amplify it if they wish.
2.Children of Iapetus can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time
1.Children of Iapetus are stronger and faster than the average human.
2.Children of Iapetus can view the lifespan of any mortal or demigod, but they are forbidden to speak about it.
3.Children of Iapetus are innate masters of spears and other thrusting weapons due to their father’s own prowess with the spear and his reputation as The Piercer.
4.Children of Iapetus become more powerful the more they are wounded.
1.Children of Iapetus have the ability to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds.
2.Children of Iapetus can cause their opponents to feel as if they are dying; this includes feeling something like rigor mortis causing the bodies of their opponents to suddenly stiffen.
3.Children of Iapetus have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
3 Months After a Character is Made
1. Children of Iapetus have the ability to conjure a spear, polearm, or whatever piercing weapon they prefer out of pure force which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can telekinetically control the weapon they conjure, and it is enchanted to be more effective at piercing defenses; for example magical barriers, metal armor or shields may crack and break under repeated strikes. They will also gradually gain control over their existing weapon of choice, over time, but to a weaker extent than the conjured weapon.
6 Months After a Character is Made
1. Children of Iapetus can create pain-links between people, causing them to feel the full extent of each-other's pain. The link is purely mental and does not cause any physical injuries. The user can link as many people as they want, but the more targets they link, the more it drains them. They can include themselves in a link if they wish, and if they use their power to amplify or dull their own pain, it will affect everyone else in a link too.
9 Months After a Character is Made
1. Children of Iapetus are able to enter an enhanced state for a short time, where they become quicker, stronger and more precise. In this state the user's attacks will easily pierce and negate any form of defenses, physical or otherwise, including invincibility and intangibility. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, and could possibly faint.
1. Children of Iapetus are more mindful of the fact that life is limited.
2. Children of Iapetus are generally not afraid of death.
3. Children of Iapetus tend to prefer weapons optimized for piercing, like spears or other thrusting weapons.