- Children of Iris have the ability to conjure a weapon out of pure rainbows which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it can only be up to 2 or 3 times the size of the user.
- Children of Iris have the ability to focus an intense beam of prismatic light which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Iris are able to create a protective dome of rainbows for a short time.
- Children of Iris have the ability to conjure a large orb made of pure rainbows around an opponent. The orb would successfully imprison an opponent for a short time. The orb is quite durable, but could be broken through with sufficient force. The orb cannot be teleported out of. The target cannot be attacked while the orb is in place, so the power is purely defensive. It can only be used twice in a battle.
- Children of Iris can send telepathic messages to their allies and receive their replies.
- Children of Iris are stronger whenever a rainbow can be seen in the sky.
- Children of Iris heal faster whenever their surroundings are bright, able to absorb the photons and regenerate.
- Children of Iris have the ability to cause a massive rainbow to crash down in front of them; which can be used offensively, defensively or any other way imagined.
- Children of Iris are able to "rainbow" travel, where they can travel into a rainbow and come out somewhere else, similar to an iris message, but instead of only being able to talk, the child of Iris can actually use it to teleport themselves
- Children of Iris have the ability to split the light of a rainbow into seven beams which can be redirected in order to light an area or even blind people.
- Children of Iris can bend or shift light particles to create a mirage for a specific time. Since Iris could be considered a light goddess. The mirage will not differentiate from friend or foe. The longer or the greater the mirage is, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Since their mother was considered a goddess of the sky and sea, her children gain some control over both aspects. They can control the winds to increase their speed and lower that of an opponent’s and move water with their minds if they wish. They can fly and become able to breathe underwater for a moderate time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Iris are able to create up to 3 semi-living constructs out of pure rainbows to fight for them for a short time, the constructs can be no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user. They will follow the command of the user and the longer they are kept and the more that are made, the more energy is drained
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Iris have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a state a state of pure light with various colors for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks, receive a boost in their already existing photokinetic abilities and anything they touch is intensely burned; however, once the user changes back they will be extremely drained, nauseated and immobile for a long time and could faint.
- Children of Iris usually have outgoing and colorful personalities.
- Children of Iris do not need drachmas to send iris messages.
- Children of Iris are normally in better moods whenever the sky is clear
- Children of Iris often exhibit a fondness for bright colors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.