Jezebella Melisandra Matthias @WickedJezebel child of kronos 🔮 champions of othrys 🔮 the necromanteion
Joined November 2017
Powers @WickedJezebel • Nov 29
- Children of Kronos are able to distort time on their bodies in combat, making themselves and their attacks appear extremely fast for a short time. They can also apply this effect to objects, such as distorting time on a throwing knife to make it travel faster, etc.
- Children of Kronos can fire blasts of chronal energy that age targets they hit. Enemies will feel temporarily exhausted and less powerful, while objects will permanently erode and weaken. The effects compound with multiple hits, which could eventually age objects to dust given repeat use.
- Children of Kronos can greatly accelerate time on an opponent’s body without warning for a few seconds, making them stumble or mistime attacks as they can’t keep up with their own movements.
- Children of Kronos can release an extremely-short-range pulse of chronal energy that freezes time on inanimate objects, briefly locking them in place. The pulse only extends about 10 cm from their body, and the larger the objects affected, the more they are drained. It can be used to block weapons, but this requires expert timing.
- Children of Kronos can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Kronos are able to see the lifespan of others, but are forbidden to share information about the lifespan in any way.
- Children of Kronos become progressively stronger and more powerful over long battles.
- Children of Kronos have an innate “harvest sense”, that lets them sense coming opportunities to capitalize on advantages for maximum effect. This could be in battle or in their day-to-day lives.
- Children of Kronos have the ability to travel back and forth in time, but they are unable to interact with or change past events, only see the events play out. When they go forward in time they only see “possible” futures, that does not mean those future events will come to pass.
- Children of Kronos can infuse their words with power to command others to do their will; the person will remain under the control of the command for a few minutes or until control is relinquished. The person can resist the command, especially if told to harm themselves or their allies.
- Children of Kronos can accelerate and control the growth of nearby living plants, which can be used to create constructs or hamper foes.
- Children of Kronos have the ability to heal from non-fatal wounds by slowly draining the life essence from surrounding plant life. This could take a few minutes for minor cuts and scrapes to several hours for deep wounds.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Kronos are able to “invest” energy into a specific point in the future, weakening themselves for the duration. At the chosen moment, they can harvest the stored energy for an explosive burst of power and agility that is stronger the longer they were drained.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Kronos have the ability to slow time in a small area around them roughly three times their size, gradually slowing all movement but their own over ten seconds. People close to them would feel resistance as if underwater, making it progressively harder to move the longer they spend inside the area. Anyone who remains for the full effect will be briefly frozen in time, unable to move at all for a short duration. The user is considerably drained afterward.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Kronos can rip the life essence from surrounding plant life in a wide area to create a powerful astral scythe for a time. Any attacks the child makes with the scythe will leech power from the target, exhausting them while empowering the wielder to become faster and stronger. It will also harvest the lifespan of any mortals it kills, letting the child of Kronos stop aging for a number of years based on how long their victim would’ve lived naturally. The scythe only lasts for a short time before fading. Afterward the user would be left very exhausted and they would possibly pass out.
- Children of Kronos are often natural leaders.
- Children of Kronos always know what time it is, even if they don’t have a watch.
- Children of Kronos have a knack for long-term planning.
Relationships @WickedJezebel • Nov 29
Custom Trivia @WickedJezebel • Nov 29
Venus Bellerose @rocketnumbernine
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.