- Children of Khione can create armor and weaponry out of pure ice which is quite sharp; however, it is also fragile and must be mended or replaced often, which uses up large amounts of energy.
- Children of Khione have the ability to call upon a focused ice storm which freezes a small area into solid ice, trapping anyone in the area within it; this effect does not last long.
- Children of Khione have the ability to create a dome shaped shield of ice and snow, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Khione can create brief snow blindness in someone for a very short time, a few seconds, to distract them momentarily
- Children of Khione are more powerful in cold climate, and weaker in warmer climates.
- Children of Khione have the ability to call upon a massive snow flurry which obstructs view and lower the body temperature of all that are susceptible.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Khione are able to use snow and ice to create a path, that they can use to take them anywhere (up into the air, over trees, etc.) but as they move along the path, the path behind them melts. The longer they use the energy required to make a path of snow and ice, the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Khione can transform their bodies into pure snow for a short time, the longer they maintain this form the more energy it drains and the more time they will need between transformations, they are also highly susceptible to heat or heat powers while in this form.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Khione can create an ice/snow golem, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, to fight for them for a short time, while doing so they themselves are incapacitated and afterwards must rest between making another one
- Children of Khione generally prefer cold weather.
- Children of Khione usually have icy personalities.
- Children of Khione are immune to hypothermia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.