- Children of Khione can conjure weaponry out of pure ice which is extremely sharp; however, they are also fragile and may break often, needing more energy to be repaired. This can also be used for armor, or other non-combative objects, but within reason - something might be shaped like an iPod, it wouldn't be able to have working electrical parts.
- Children of Khione are able to launch a flurry of tiny frozen snowflakes from their hands which are sharp enough to cut skin or scratch armor.
- Children of Khione have the ability to create a dome shaped shield of ice and snow, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Khione can freeze moisture in the air around them, quickly encasing objects and people nearby in a layer of solid frost if they stay close. The user has to remain still while channeling the effect.
- Children of Khione are innately more powerful while in cold climates, further increased during snow or blizzards.
- Children of Khione always emit an aura of coldness, making others around them feel slightly cold. The user can shut it off for a long time if they choose to.
- Children of Khione are completely immune to the effects of cold, including hypothermia and frostbite. They are also less inhibited by hazards like wind or low visibility in snowstorms, or low traction on ice.
- Children of Khione have a naturally lower body temperature than normal which makes them cold to the touch, and keeps them cool in hot climates.
- Children of Khione can telekinetically control snow and ice. The more snow or ice moved, they more they are drained.
- Children of Khione have the ability to call upon a massive blizzard over a battlefield for a time, which obstructs view and creates freezing cold. They are more drained the longer the blizzard is upheld.
- Children of Khione can rapidly lower the temperature of anything they touch, which could be used for a variety of purposes such as freezing liquids, weakening the structure of an object, or lowering an opponent's body temperature. With long enough contact and energy they could completely freeze a target.
- Children of Khione are able to use snow and ice to create a floating path that they can use to take them anywhere (up into the air, over trees, etc.). The path naturally melts behind them as they move.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Khione can create short-lived ice-sculpture clones to serve their will. The clones are fragile to damage and will melt after a short time. The more clones created at once, the shorter they will last.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Khione can dematerialize their bodies into snowflakes for a short time. They are effectively intangible in this form and can control the snowflakes, letting them drift large distances to a target destination before re-forming. The longer they remain this state, the more time they will need before they can do so again. They are also highly susceptible to heat powers while in this form; they would be forced to re-form if the snowflakes are melted and would feel heavily drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Khione can create a massive snow elemental, up to ten times the size of the user, to fight for them for a short period. The elemental can take any form the user wishes, and can be telepathically commanded for the duration. The child is heavily drained once the elemental is released and would likely be incapacitated for a time.
- Children of Khione generally prefer cold weather.
- Children of Khione usually have icy personalities.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.