- Children of Khronos are able to distort time on their bodies in combat, making themselves and their attacks appear extremely fast for a short time.
- Children of Khronos can release a wide-range pulse of chronal energy that freezes any inanimate objects it hits in time, locking them in place for up to a few minutes. This doesn't affect things that are being worn or carried by living things, like clothes, armor or weapons.
- Children of Khronos have the ability to become briefly intangible; making them immune to attacks but also unable to attack naturally. Once used, they cannot do so again for a short time after.
- Children of Khronos can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Khronos have a superhumanly perfect sense of timing, able to act at just the right moment to have maximum effect.
- Children of Khronos are able to communicate with and command snakes.
- Children of Khronos can generate bubbles of accelerated time centered around themselves, up to the size of a room, making it seem like time outside of the bubble has slowed to a crawl. Conversely, to anyone outside it, everything inside the bubble will seem to happen extremely quickly. They can also make bubbles with the opposite effect if they wish, to place the area into a sort of temporal stasis. The effects immediately end if the child leaves the area.
- Children of Khronos can reverse time on an inanimate object they touch, making it retrace its movements. This can be used for a multitude of purposes, like making an arrow fly back to where it was shot from or repairing something that was damaged. The larger the object and the further back the reversal, the more this drains them.
- Children of Khronos have the ability to travel back and forth in time, but they are unable to interact with or change past events, only see the events play out. When they go forward in time they only see “possible” futures, that does not mean those future events will come to pass.
- Children of Khronos have the ability to “skip” themselves or objects they touch forward in time, causing them to seemingly vanish and reappear in the same place a short time later. This can be used for a variety of purposes, such as disarming a foe or evading attacks. Larger objects and further skips will tire them faster
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Khronos can create wings of chronal energy to fly with, which distort time with each beat. From the user’s perspective, every time they flap their wings, the world slows around them while they stay the same speed, making them a blur to others. It will not work if they’re just on the ground with the wings out; only when flying, diving, or doing other aerial movements.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Khronos have the ability to truly travel backward in time up to a half hour; their past self exists separately from the timetraveling self, letting them effectively be in two places at once. This doesn’t give them the power to change the past - anything that they do while timetraveling was already part of the timeline. If they would cause a paradox by contradicting definite events (seeing themselves, changing events that were already witnessed, becoming the reason they timetraveled in the first place, or otherwise cluing their past self in to the fact that they will timetravel later, etc.) then the power will simply fail and return them to the present.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Khronos can trap a large area around themselves into a reiterating time stream where time is reset every so often. Everyone inside may be forced to relive the same few seconds to an minute, potentially up to a dozen times. Only the user is aware of the past cycles, though others will retain memories as déjà vu. The user is continually drained the longer they maintain the loop, however, and start each iteration more exhausted than the last.
- Children of Khronos always know what time it is, even if they don't have a watch.
- Children of Khronos tend to get along well with Children of Ananke.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.