- Children of Lelantos have the ability to create powerful gusts of wind, the more powerful the gust, the more it drains the user.
- Children of Lelantos can surround themselves in a tornado like gust of wind, which prevents any attacks for a short time, but leaves them severally drained.
- Children of Lelantos have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Lelantos are very stealthy and are able to move so quietly they are practically, but not virtually unseen
- Children of Lelantos are skilled at camouflage so that they are able to blend in with their environment to the point of being virtually undetectable to the naked eye, however if they move, they risk becoming detected
- Children of Lelantos have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Lelantos possess great talent and instinct in/for hunting all things. They can track anything under any condition, sense the weaknesses of their prey and exploit them for a short time
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Lelantos are able to form armor out of the surrounding air. The design varies from user to user, but a theme of quick movement and speed is usually common. This blunts most projectiles and the longer they maintain it the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Lelantos are able to transform their body completely into air, while in this state they are impervious to attack, and can move faster than when flying or on the ground, the longer they remain in this state the more energy it drains and the more time they must rest between transformations. Also while in this state they can use air currents to teleport to one place to another. The stronger the wind is, the farther the user will go with this.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Lelantos can create any creature (be it real or not) out of air, and be able to control it, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user. The user can make the creature do his bidding and follow his thoughts. They can use it for a few purposes whether to scout or attack, but while the creature is made they are incapacitated and the longer the maintain the creature, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Lelantos are generally good at tracking.
- Children of Lelantos generally make good spies and thieves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.