- Children of Lethe can cause objects they touch to vanish into Oblivion, but cannot control what is lost. The bigger the object and the more impact it has on the world the more energy it will take to erase. This will not work on people or monsters. Objects that have special meaning to their owners can be called back into existence within 24 hours of being erased.
- Children of Lethe have the ability to conjure a weapon out of waters of the River Lethe which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it, but there must be a source of the waters of Lethe. Otherwise, powerless.
- Children of Lethe can cause someone to temporarily forget what they were doing so that they don't attack, the effects only last a few seconds to a few minutes at most
- Children of Lethe can create a shield that sends the effects of an attack into oblivion. Like the someone slashes with a sword, it slashes nothing. Or if they blast a fireball, it simply vanishes.
- Children of Lethe quickly fade from the memories of others unless they have made a sufficient impact on them.
- Text read by a child of Lethe will fade and can be erased completely if it is read several times by any child of Lethe.
- Children of Lethe can erase their own memories easily. They also can slowly and with difficulty remove the memories of others. They can retrieve the forgotten memories, but longer the memory has been forgotten, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Lethe have the ability to Shadow Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more energy drained. Because Lethe considered an underworld goddess
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Some children of Lethe can exude an aura which causes mass amnesia in both allies and enemies. It can be resisted with strong willpower and mental strength but while this ability is active those affected will need to constantly make a conscious effort to resist it.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Lethe can heal themselves or others by causing injures to disappear. The more serious and painful the injury is the harder it will be to get rid of. The more the child of Lethe does this, the more energy is drained.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Lethe can induce a state of questioning of disbelief in themselves or others and make their target unsure and if hostile, the user can make them forget what they were doing in the first place, making them ask themselves constant questions, this only last a short time, a few seconds to a few minutes. The more powerful the target, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Lethe are generally incredibly forgetful
- Children of Lethe have a very high resistance to the water of the river Lethe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.