- They are able to turn into pure light for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight and immune to all attacks; however, once the user changes back they will be extremely drained and immobile for a long time.
- They can unleash a quick burst of light which blinds anyone that was focused on them for a short time.
- They can bend light around them, concealing them for a short time.
- They have the ability to conjure weapons and objects out of pure light which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- They have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will alight an area for a short time.
- They are stronger during the light of day.
- They are weaker in the darkness of night.
- They cannot be blinded by bright lights.
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- Light nymphs are not connected to anything specific so their life force is not as at risk as that of a tree or flower nymph. However, they can still be killed in battle or of serious injuries.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.