- Children of Lyssa have the ability to focus an emotional energy beam out of their rage which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Lyssa are able to tap into primal rabid animal instincts which allows them to attack or flee with enhanced speed and ferocity. However, this ability can often lead to loss of self-control and only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Lyssa, when enraged, can ignore damage sustained in battle temporarily. Once they have calmed down, however, the pain from the damage is intensified.
- Children of Lyssa can generate a veil of the emotional energy of rage around their bodies, the veil would protect them from damage for a short time and cannot be used if the child doesn't have the rage to fuel it.
- Children of Lyssa are stronger when themselves and other around them are angry, they cannot be empowered from rage created by their aura.
- Children of Lyssa can cure rabies in both humans and animals with a simple touch.
- Children of Lyssa emit a rage aura which makes people around them at least slightly angry, they can turn it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Lyssa can communicate with and command rabid animals
- Children of Lyssa can cause people near them to temporarily develop symptoms of rabies, including agitation, hallucinations, and an inability to swallow, incapacitating the victim for a short period.
- Children of Lyssa can cause people near them become enraged and frenzied, reducing their competency and effectiveness in battle.
- Children of Lyssa can cause nearby animals to become rabid and once in this state, can command them to attack an enemy or gather information for them. This ability can only be used on up to 3 animals at one time. The larger the animals and the more that are summoned, the more energy it drains.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Lyssa are able to drain the rage and anger from those around them, using it to empower themselves for a short time, while also weakening the will of those they drain to fight, but once it has worn off, they are substantially drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Lyssa can turn their volatile emotional energies into larger tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 4 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. Tools may telekinetically moved by the user’s mind and all rage constructs slightly burn anyone who touched it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.However, their ability to use the power is hindered before or during use when they experience emotions in relation to peace and happiness. As more positive and serene emotions are felt, the strength of the object begins to fade, becoming dull and brittle.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Lyssa are able to transform into a dog for a short time. They can turn into either a full dog or a humanoid dog form. In the human/dog form, they are twice as faster and stronger than before. Their senses are also quite sharper as well. They also tend to be more violent and volatile in this state. Once the transformation ends, the user is extremely drained. Using the hybrid form is more draining rather than the full dog form. They will not be able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Lyssa are known for being very irritable and hostile, many usually struggle with controlling their tempers.
- Children of Lyssa sometimes love seeing other people angered and will taunt them for fun.
- Children of Lyssa are often fond of dogs since their mother was associated with them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.