- Children of Methe can induce a state of inebriation within their opponent; This would leave the opponent confused and off-balance, making them an easy target for attacks. However, the effects only last for a short time and the opponent is immune to the effects for a moderate time.
- Children of Methe can make themselves inebriated in order to become stronger and more violent for a short time; In this state, they cannot distinguish between friend or foe.
- Children of Methe can nullify the pain from any wound they have received for a short time.
- Children of Methe can create a field of energy around them, anyone who steps through it will feel the effects of being drunk. The opponent will be confused, off-balance, nauseous, drowsy and they may briefly forget about what they were doing beforehand, causing them to forget about the battle and the user. The power is purely defensive as the user cannot move while the field is up. The longer the field is kept up, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Methe emit an aura of drunkenness, people would feel at least slightly drunk around them. It can be shut off for a long time if they please.
- Children of Methe can make any beverage alcoholic and make a small amount of alcohol out of nothing.
- Children of Methe have an innate partial resistance to alcohol, and an immunity to alcohol poisoning.
- Children of Methe can strengthen themselves through alcohol consumption. The more alcohol they consume the more strength, speed and agility they obtain.
- Children of Methe can cause their opponents to experience one of the effects of alcohol withdrawal. This may include anxiety, hallucinations, fever, agitation etc. Thereby hindering the opponent. This allows the child of Methe to attack or flee freely. The effects wear off after a short time and the opponent begins to feel normal again.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Methe can cause their opponents to experience the effects of alcohol poisoning, this can put their opponents into a drunken stupor, lower their body temperature, slow their breathing, make them lose coordination and even make them vomit. The effects only last for a moderate amount of time and the opponent will recover afterwards. The opponent is immune to this power for the rest of the fight. After using this power the user is moderately drained.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Methe can drive everyone in a wide area into a maddened alcoholic frenzy. Affected people will be unable to recognize others, and feel surges of both insatiable lust and violent aggression for anyone and anything near them. However, the user also suffers the same effects, and is drained while the power is active.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Methe can draw power from all the drunkenness they’ve seen, felt or caused in their lives and become an embodiment of drunkenness. This would make them more powerful and immune to all attacks, enhancing their physical prowess and ability to cause drunkenness they previously possessed. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time and could even faint.
- Children of Methe generally have a taste for alcohol and partying.
- Children of Methe tend to give in to thoughts of madness and insanity.
- Children of Methe tend to be unpredictable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.