- Children of Moros have the ability to project a person's possible doom, putting them into either a state of fear or depression for a short period of time.
- Children of Moros have the ability bestow false doom upon a person, making them most likely run into minor accidents (tripping, slipping, bumping their head etc.) while the power is maintained. Control is broken when it is relinquished. The longer the control is maintained, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Moros have the ability to make someone believe that their doom is near, making them too depressed to even attack for a short period of time. Once the ability wears off, the victim is immune to further effects of it for the rest of the battle.
- Children of Moros' senses of sight has the innate ability to see the exact date when will a demigod will meet his/her doom; however, they cannot speak of it.
- Children of Moros have an innate aura of doom around them. In their presence, a person will feel more sullen and gloomy.
- Children of Moros can cause someone to hallucinate about their impending doom, distracting them momentarily from the task at hand. This allows the child of Moros to attack or flee freely. The intensity of the hallucination can be augmented, but drains more energy.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Moros have the ability to cause a fatal attack directed at them to become less damaging by almost a half, as to prevent themselves from experiencing a terrible fate. Repeated use drains the user greatly, and weakens the effect of the ability. In other words, repeated use may cause the ability to become ineffective.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Moros have the ability to create an illusion of massive doom, similar to a scene of an apocalyptic world, which causes both panic, fear and depression, gloom and anguish. These effects turn the immediate area into a chaotic and suffering place, breaking the minds of everyone nearby. They may either enter a state of fear or a state of depression. The user, however, is susceptible to the chaos. After the illusion dissipates, the user is drained greatly.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Moros have the ability to manifest a person's impending doom in the form of a creature with a sentient mind that will fight for the user. The creature manifested, no bigger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, has an appearance that varies between each person. When the creature attacks, great fear and terror are induced upon its victims, making them either cower in fear and flee, or become reckless. While the creature attacks, the user is completely incapacitated. The longer the creature is maintained, the more energy is drained. Once the creature is dismissed, the user enters a state of great depression and immobility for some time.
- Children of Moros are normally sullen, masochistic and pessimistic.
- Children of Moros, when about to meet their own doom, become euphoric, excited and anticipated.
- Children of Moros are not afraid of doom or death, no matter how painful, horrible or bad it is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.