- Children of Pan can invoke woodland magic to cause a living vine, no more than twice the size of the user, to sprout from the ground and lash out at nearby opponents. The vine will wither away after a short time.
- Children of Pan can empower a group of animals for a short time, making them much stronger, faster, heartier and more ferocious.
- Children of Pan are able to grant themselves or an ally Satyr’s Sanctuary. While someone is blessed with Satyr's Sanctuary, nearby wild animals will be compelled to come to their aid. Animals will help the person according to whatever commands the child gave when they bestowed it. The blessing lasts a few hours. The child can only have one Satyr's Sanctuary blessing given out at a time.
- Children of Pan can strike an opponent with a sense of panic that causes them to freeze and stop fighting for a short time. They will snap out of it if they’re attacked during the effect.
- Children of Pan possess an innate ability to detect and distinguish the unique "scents" given off by demigods, monsters, spirits, and other sources of mythic power.
- Children of Pan are able to communicate with animals.
- Children of Pan naturally form empathy links with people they are familiar with; this manifests as an intuition for others' emotions, sensing when they are in danger, knowing vaguely where they are, etc., even over great distances. This is unreliable and hard to do on command, but gets clearer and easier as their bond with a person grows. They can communicate telepathically through particularly strong empathy links.
- Children of Pan are able to channel their nature magic through a musical vessel, such as a pan flute. Their powers of nature magic are less draining when doing so.
- Children of Pan can perform a lengthy, ritualistic communion with nature to restore their exhaustion. On rare occasions, this can result in prophetic visions like those of oracles.
- Children of Pan can use nature magic to quickly heal minor wounds, or slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds.
- Children of Pan can use nature magic to invigorate plants, making them grow rapidly. They can control how the plants grow, such as having a cluster of flowers grow around an opponent's legs to entangle them, or making roots grow into a protective dome, but plants grown in this manner will wither back to a natural shape afterward. The more control they exert, the more they are drained.
- Children of Pan have the gift of Tree Stride, allowing them to “step into” one tree or other plant, then seamlessly emerge from another nearby. This is effortless across short distances, but can also be used across great ranges akin to other teleportation powers, which leaves the user significantly drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Pan are able to unleash an ear-splitting scream that instills pandemonium in a wide area. Anyone that hears the scream will be overwhelmed by fear and panic, losing the will to fight for a moderate time and likely fleeing in terror. This effect is weakened if the same target is affected multiple times in succession.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Pan can invoke ancient nature magic to summon an elemental for a short time, which forms from surrounding plant life and natural elements. This powerful construct can take any shape they choose, up to five times the size of user, and obeys their will for the duration. The child must focus all their attention on controlling the elemental, and it will disappear early if they lose concentration on the spell. The child is substantially drained afterward.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Pan can unleash the primal power of the wilds, covering the battlefield in an untamed natural landscape of their own design. The wilderness will appear layered over reality in an area up to a quarter mile wide. Earth and trees will form through concrete, and wildlife will appear based on the type of terrain created. The user’s powers are greatly improved and they do not tire from them at all while within the warped area. After a short time, the battlefield returns to normal without a trace, and the user is left incredibly drained. The user would not be able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Pan are a special subspecies of satyr known as the Panes. As such, they have the physical features of typical satyrs, including goatlike legs and horns.
- They enjoy eating recyclable material (tin, aluminium, plastic, etc.) and wood and grass.
- As satyrs, children of Pan biologically age at roughly half the rate of humans and do not perish of natural causes. When they die, they are reincarnated as plants, trees or flowers.
- As satyrs, children of Pan have extraordinary hearing and scent on par with that of most forest creatures.
- As satyrs, children of Pan’s caprine lower halves are generally very powerful, allowing them to jump and climb greater distances with ease.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.