- Children of Peitho have the ability to channel magic into their voices and speak weapons made out of the emotional energy of lust and pheromones, no larger than the conjurer. Only one weapon can be spoken at a time. Weapons created through this ability do not only harm the victim physically, but may also intoxicate them with the pheromones to induce random chances of a random reaction, except harming themselves. After a short time, the weapon dissipates. They can also form non-combative objects out of this.
- Children of Peitho have the ability to persuade a weapon to go against it's master's will. However, they cannot command a weapon bigger than them. Also, the master of the weapon can resist the will of the weapon. Once the effect has wore off, the weapon is immune to further effects of it
- Children of Peitho have the ability to attract others, making targets feel a pull towards the user, even if they can't justify it, and feel immediately bonded. Targets affected by this no longer desire to attack nor harm them. This can only affect up to three people at a time, and will only last a short time.
- The words of a child of Peitho are always at least slightly persuasive, allowing them to easily weave believable lies and get people to believe or trust them.
- Children of Peitho exude a thin aura of seduction that causes anyone near them to be, at least slightly attracted to them.
- Children of Peitho wield a partial resistance to any sort of supernatural persuasion. Meaning they’d mostly be able to resist charm-speak,charm-touch, a siren’s song or etc. This resistance only applies for acts of persuasion where the target is completely controlled and manipulated.
- Children of Peitho, through their power of telepathic voice, manipulate the emotions of other sentient beings to a minor extent. The effect depends on the user's tone and intention. The longer they try to manipulate one's emotions and the bigger the change in it, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Peitho have the ability to infuse any object with pheromones and their power of persuasion, which causes anyone who touches it first to be brought into a state of high suggestibility and compulsion for a short time. Any command infused within the object that causes them to harm themselves will instantly break the control.
- As Peitho was a goddess of seduction, children of Peitho have the innate ability to empower lust upon other people by any means such as through their voice or gestures/body movements. This power may work with both genders, their sexual interest and people of any age; however, it does not work all the time, especially to those who are innately resistant to it.
- Children of Peitho have the innate ability to use persuasion to force veracity by vocal questions and prevent other from coming up with a lie. They can also use this ability to persuade others in coming up with a decision or whatsoever.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Peitho can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another person into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished. The longer the control is kept, the more energy it drains.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Peitho can choose someone or something and force an opponent to have an incredible lust for it and a strong desire to dominate it. This would last for a short time, causing the opponent to lose focus on the fight.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- As one of Peitho's attributes was a dove, children of Peitho are able to turn into the said animal, which allows them flight; the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained, and the longer they need to rest between transformations.
- Most children of Peitho possess a remarkably high level of charisma, enabling them to win the trust and loyalty of others, and win them over to their cause to an easier extent.
- Children of Peitho have a seemingly 'supernatural' or uncanny ability to lead, charm, persuade, inspire, and/or influence people. They tend to command respect easier and quicker in social circles.
- Children of Peitho usually have attractive appearances.
- Children of Peitho are generally adept at guessing and reading one's sexual orientation, thoughts and pleasures.
- Children of Peitho make great public speakers, advertisers, politicians and many other occupations that specialize in communication.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.