- Children of Pheme can create a rumour and have it become true for a short period of time. Alternatively, they can take a rumour that people are spreading, and have it become true for the same amount of time. They can do this for themselves or others, without directly affecting either or. The more believable and widespread the rumour, the more likely it is to work. However, the more impactful the rumour is, the more draining it will be on the user. This only works with things that have happened in the immediate past or that are happening as they are, and after the time period of the power ends, anything affected will return as it was before.
- Children of Pheme can make themselves seem superior to their opponent for a small amount of time. This may cause those affected to be intimidated and feel inferior, doubting their own skills and causing a lack of confidence and leadership.
- Children of Pheme are able to increase their speed and stealth in short bursts, making them faster than most and undetectable for a short time. However, they cannot have a weapon drawn so the speed is purely for evasion.
- Children of Pheme can cause those around them to attribute the user in such a high regard that those affected will not harm them, but this goes away as soon as the user tries to attack those affected.
- Since their mother is depicted as a winged goddess, Children of Pheme can grow a pair of wings to fly. The longer they use this, the more they are drained.
- Children of Pheme are able to mimic sounds or the voice of a person or creature they already heard speaking or making noise. The quality of the mimicry depends on the focus and skill level of the user.
- Children of Pheme can temporarily render a person unable to talk, however, the target becomes more resistant to this every time it is used.
- Children of Pheme can brag about themselves and/or their allies, which can empower them for a short matter of time. Alternatively, they can sass their opponents and/or their opponent's allies and slightly weaken them for the same amount of time.
- Children of Pheme radiate an aura of fame around them at all times. This makes people around them feel just little bit entitled and perhaps a little bit more known. They can shut this off for a long time, if they wish.
- Children of Pheme can tell the difference between a true rumour and a false one. Likewise, they can determine what can be scandalous and what isn't worth the effort.
- Children of Pheme can hear rumours and gossip being spread around them, with an effective area of a single city block. The more influential the rumour, the more likely that it will be heard.
- Children of Pheme can, to some extent, distinguish between a lie and a truth. This is not as effective as other lie detection powers, but with sufficient skill, it can work.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Pheme can make a person feel as if the world no longer cares about them or that they're too insignificant to matter. This can make the target lose the will the fight, however, it has the chance to backfire, should the target have strong willpower. In such case, the child of Pheme will feel somewhat drained from it.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Pheme can create a weird and nonsensical news story and make it come into being. For example, they can "report" that cats and dogs are falling from the sky, and cats and dogs will fall from the sky. Only one news story can be reported at a time, and it cannot in any way deal any significant damage to the opponent. This ability has no regard for allegiances, nor does it render its user immune to the happening. It is only effective in the immediate surroundings of the user, within half a city block's reach. The longer this is held in effect, the more draining it is.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Pheme can channel all the fame they have seen, heard or felt and become an embodiment of fame. In this state, their abilities are empowered, but they are not invulnerable, instead becoming more resilient to damage. This ability lasts a short time, and once the form is left, the user is drained heavily, to the point where it would be a struggle to move.
- Children of Pheme feel at their best when they're well known by others.
- Children of Pheme can make for excellent journalists and bloggers.
- Children of Pheme love to spread gossip around, but they don't appreciate being gossiped about.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.