- Children of Phlegethon can conjure a objects made of liquid flames, which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. Weapons of liquid fire will melt as well as burn.
- Children of Phlegethon can conjure a fireball, which can reach roughly two to three times the size of the conjurer, however the larger the fireball the more energy is used
- Children of Phlegethon have the ability to coat weapons and armor in flames making them more powerful as long as the power is active. The longer this is maintained the more energy it drains.
- Children of Phlegethon can incinerate small objects and stop large objects with fire on contact or when they are in proximity of the user.
- Children of Phlegethon can create a dome made of pure flames, no more than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, that they can either use to surround themselves to slow down projectiles from all sides, or surround an enemy to hold them back for a brief few moments. The longer the user holds the sphere, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Phlegethon can become resistant to all physical damage for a short amount of time.
- Children of Phlegethon can generate heat from their bodies in order to warm a small radius around themselves
- Children of Phlegethon are generally more powerful in warmer temperatures
- Children of Phlegethon are more resistant to heat and flames than other demigods
- Children of Phlegethon can feel the presence of the wicked around themselves whether it be monster or human
- Children of Phlegethon have the ability to create liquid fire in the palms of their hands when cupped which heals anyone who drinks from it. That person will be left shaking and gagging after drinking it however but that subsides in seconds during which that person is left vulnerable.
- Children of Phlegethon are able to create a smoke screen that suffocates and hinders enemies for a short time, using it to either escape or do one sneak attack
- Children of Phlegethon have the ability to create and control liquid fire which will melt as well as cause burning, however, the longer the fire is maintained the more energy it consumes.
- Children of Phlegethon have the ability to Fire Travel, to teleport from a source of fire to fire; the further the distance, the more is energy drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Phlegethon can wreathe themselves in a column of liquid fire that will rapidly heal non-lethal wounds for roughly 30 seconds. The user can move while wreathed in these flames and will be moderately drained after completion.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Phlegethon can create a lake of flames around their opponents trapping them like the wicked are in Tartarus. The amount of damage an opponent takes is based on the time they spend in the lake and how much power the Child of Phlegethon puts into the lake when created. The longer the lake is maintained the more energy it takes from the child of Phlegethon.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Phlegethon are able to transform their bodies into pure fire for a short time, and gain a boost to all powers while in this form, while in this form they are unaffected by weapons as they will pass through the liquid fire body. The longer this power is maintained the more energy it drains and the user will not be able to move after using the nine month and can possibly pass out.
- Children of Phlegethon generally love fire.
- Children of Phlegethon are naturally inclined to help.
- Children of Phlegethon tend to be great swimmers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.