- Children of Poine can cause their opponents to regret their actions, making them feel like they are being punished. This power can make the subject feel weakened, ashamed, and penalized, which weakens their ability to fight. The longer this power is used and the more subjects it is used on at one time, the more it drains the user.
- Children of Poine have the ability to recompense his/her pain empowering their attacks and gaining bonus movement speed after being struck to seek vengeance for his/her opponent's wrongful offensive act. The effect of this ability lasts for a short period of time or when the user lands a successful offensive counter attack, whichever comes first. The more harmful the attack done to the user was, the more effective the increase of speed and attack power is. This power can only be used twice during a battle.
- Children of Poine have the ability, depending whether or not the opponent truly wants to harm the user, to cause their attacks or ability to backfire as a penalty of the offensive intentions. Depending on the strength of the ability the opponent used, the more energy it drains the user of.
- After an opponent has attempted two attacks or so, Children of Poine can create a field of energy that would imprison the opponent for a short time. It would serve as a punishment for attacking the user, the target cannot escape in anyway and also cannot be attacked while the imprisonment field is active.
- Children of Poine can sense if other people want to get revenge on a certain person and why, though they can not always help the person get the revenge even if they feel inclined to.
- Children of Poine are stronger when they feel desires for vengeance and punishment, they are also empowered by the vengeful desires of others.
- Children of Poine have the ability to curse an opponent's weapon ineffective as a penalty for using it in offensive means against him/her.
- Children of Poine are able to empower a wounded ally with the fervor to achieve vengeance upon the one who wounded them; this effect greatly increases the strength and speed of the ally when they fight the one who wounded them until vengeance is achieved.
- Children of Poine can make a group of people or animals possess a strong desire to punish one another. All targets would feel like the others have done a horrible deed to them and that violently attacking them would serve as a means of retribution. So the user can either attack or flee while the targets are fighting, this power only lasts for a short time.
3 Months after Character is Made
- Children of Poine can make their opponent's feel an intense sensation of pain, generated by all actions that are deemed worthy of punishment. This can be powerful, since no one is truly completely innocent and is at least guilty of something. The longer the sensation lasts, the more energy is drained from the user.
6 Months after Character is Made
- Children of Poine have the ability to curse their opponent with the inability use a single category type of powers (Excluding 3, 6, 9 months) as a punishment of using it against the user in combat. The longer the cast duration is held, the more energy is drained. After the effect is over, the user is drained extremely.
9 Months after Character is Made
- Children of Poine can summon a reminiscent of the opponent and send it out to seek retribution onto the opponent. Being under the command of the user, it will fight for and protect the user during the duration. The clone will seek out the opponent and have the opponent's powers, skills and weaponry in their arsenal but to a weaker extent. The clone will have some aspects of the opponent and the user's behavior and fighting style. The clone will dissipate either when retribution has been received or after a duration of time has passed. During the duration of this ability, the user is will have a hard time moving and cannot use any other powers. After using this ability, the user is left extremely drained for some time after it's use.
- Children of Poine tend to enjoy avenging themselves and others.
- Children of Poine sometimes believe that bringing justice to the world is the purpose of their lives.
- Children of Poine often make good crime lawyers and detectives.
- Children of Poine normally enjoy subjecting people to harsh but fair punishment.
- In the past, Children of Poine have been known to allow their lives to get swallowed by a desire for revenge. Even willing to go down dark paths and give up everything achieve vengeance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.