- Children of Psamathe can fire formulated bullets made of sand and pebbles which would feel like a very powerful punch on contact.
- Children of Psamathe have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of hardened sand, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Psamathe can innately breathe underneath saltwater.
- Children of Psamathe can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in saltwater, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Psamathe gain strength whenever they are on a beach or otherwise near a source of salt water.
- Children of Psamathe have a telepathic link with crabs and seagulls.
- Children of Psamathe can telekinetically move sand at a high rate. The larger amount of sand used, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Psamathe are able to control and summon crabs and seagulls.
- Children of Psamathe to summon a large amount of sand and ride it. A sort of “Sand Surfing”, the user can surf the sand to travel. The further the distance, the more is energy drained
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Psamathe can summon a large swarm of small crabs, about 100 or so who take over a small area and distract and/or hurt an opponent. The more crabs summoned; the more energy is drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Psamathe can turn sand into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs (Such as animals or golems) and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only one combative item or semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly twice the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Psamathe can turn into an seagull for a short period of time, allowing them flight, but are considerably drained upon returning to normal form
- Children of Psamathe tend to be at peace and enjoy themselves while at the beach.
- Children of Psamathe often excel at activities performed at beaches. Such as surfing and building sand castles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.