- Children of Styx are able temporarily corrode an enemy's armor/clothing/weapons for a short time, if the corrosion breaks through to skin it has the potential to injure a person. The effects only last for a short time and the longer the child tries to maintain the corrosion the more power it drains from them.
- Children of Styx are able to temporarily shatter an opponent's dream or goal in life; making them believe it could never be accomplished. Doing so stuns the opponent for one to five seconds, depending on the magnitude of the dream shattered. It gives the child of Styx the opportunity to flee or attack but attacks by the child will only be at half strength. The larger the dream crushed the more power it consumes.
- Children of Styx can allow themselves to be blinded by their own hatred, making them stronger and vicious. This only lasts for a short time; In which the child cannot tell the difference between friend or foe.
- Children of Styx are able to force everyone near them to withdraw all hatred for a short period of time. Once the effects have subsided, they are immune to further effects of it.
- Children of Styx can force an opponent to relive a moment in which their dreams were broken or their hopes destroyed. This places the opponent in a distressed state to the point where they can even forget about the battle. This lasts for a short time and the opponent is immune to the effects for a long period of time.
- Children of Styx have an aura of hatred around them, making anyone feel slightly inclined to hate them.
- Children of Styx can see all the broken dreams and destroyed hopes that a person has experienced.
- Children of Styx can enter and exit the Underworld as they please.
- Children of Styx can feel oaths made by others on the River Styx.
- Children of Styx have the ability to force the realization of a dream on a target, tricking them into believing an action took place when it had not. For example, this could make them believe an attack connected that hadn’t or prevent them from noticing a wound, but the trick will break if the target is attacked or if they notice the illusion. The longer the false dream is successfully kept in place the more energy is drained.
- Children of Styx have the ability to Shadow Travel, to teleport from shadow to shadow; the further the distance, the more is energy drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Styx can cause their opponents to enter a state of extreme emotional distress where they experience an extreme feeling of hopelessness. The opponent loses the will to fight and questions why they are fighting, possibly making them drop their weapons. This lasts for a moderate time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Styx can bless water to have the effects of allowing whomever dips themselves in it to be invincible to attacks for a moderate period of time, they are invincible except for one spot on the body that is known only by the child of Styx.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Styx can warp the battlefield to resemble of the shores of the Styx, complete with a lesser version of the river itself. The river, filled with past broken dreams and hopes, will confront opponents with “reminiscents” - versions of themselves had their hopes and dreams worked out. For example, a shy opponent who failed to save a loved one would be met by a more courageous version of himself that was able to save them. Once the battlefield is returned to normal, the reminiscents will vanish and the user will be left extremely drained and possibly unable to move for a long time afterward.
- Children of Styx consider oaths to be sacred.
- Children of Styx are quick to hold grudges.
- Children of Styx generally feel hopeless.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.