- Children of Thalia can make a single opponent around them burst into uncontrollable laughter for a short time, making them vulnerable to attacks.
- Children of Thalia can make someone feel like all their happiness and all the things that make them happy were taken from them. This causes most oppponents to have a hard time fighting, but they might be able to overcome it.
- Children of Thalia are able to create a wall of ivy around them, stopping opponents from attacking them, but also trapping them inside. This only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Thalia can make ivy grow around an opponent’s legs, making them unable to move for a short time. However, when trapped like this, they can’t be attacked.
- Children of Thalia radiate an aura of laughter around them. They can shut this off for a long time, if they wish.
- Children of Thalia feel slightly empowered whenever someone around them is laughing. This does not include those who laugh because of being under control of the child of Thalia’s powers.
- Children of Thalia see the funniest memories of people around them. This can be shut off for a long time.
- Children of Thalia usually make people forget their problems for a very short time when they talk to them.
- Children of Thalia can also make ivy grow around and cover a particular object.
- Children of Thalia can start poetically describing something around them, which makes everyone nearby focus on the described thing for a short time, making them confused and vulnerable to attacks.
- Children of Thalia are able to make another person recall a funny memory, making them slightly stronger and faster than usual. This only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Thalia can teleport via ivy: from a place where it grows to another place where it grows. The further the distance, the more energy drained. They are able to take others and objects with them, but again, the more people and the bigger objects summoned, the more energy drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thalia can summon and command up to ten carnivore sheep, as their mother was depicted with a shepherd's staff. These will attempt to eat whoever the child of Thalia commands them to. The more sheep summoned, the more energy drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thalia can summon a shepherd's staff (like the one their mother was depicted with). Any object or person that touches it is tied up with ivy (more durable than the normal plant) for a short time (this can help the user get others' weapons for themselves). This staff disappears after a short time, and when it does, the user feels remarkably drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thalia can turn all opponents opponents in a 10 m radius into carnivore sheep. This lasts for a short period of time. When in this state, the opponents still behave as they normally would. They won't listen to the child of Thalia however. If they're killed while in this state, they change back to normal, but are remarkably drained. After transforming opponents, the user is very drained and could possibly even faint.
- Children of Thalia usually love to joke and make good comedians.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.