- Children of Theia have the ability to conjure weapons out of pure light which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- Children of Theia have the ability to focus an intense beam of light that will burn anything it touches; the effect may also be applied to conjured weaponry or armor instead.
- Children of Theia can create an invisible forcefield around themselves that blinds enemies for as long as they stay inside it. The forcefield only lasts a short time before it disperses.
- Children of Theia have the ability to create a dome shaped barrier of light, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a short time.
- Children of Theia can create illusions in order to twist other's perception of reality or make everyone around them see something that isn't really there. However, the illusion isn't physical and is only a trick of sight. The bigger the change in perception, the more power drained. They can also delude single individuals in the same fashion.
- Children of Theia can warp light around themselves to become invisible. This is less effective if the user is moving, and will break completely if they move too fast.
- Children of Theia have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to a flare, which will light an area for a time.
- Children of Theia can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Theia have the ability to Blink, a form of instant teleportation. This is slightly less draining that other teleportation powers, but they must have line of sight to their destination.
- Children of Theia are more powerful and less drained by their powers when in daylight.
- Children of Theia can see clearly in darkness or blinding light.
- Children of Theia have the innate ability to see in all directions at once.
- Children of Theia have greatly enhanced vision, detailed enough to read words from a page a mile away and refined enough to notice and track things that would be a blur to others.
- Children of Theia possess an eidetic memory, able to perfectly recall anything they have ever seen.
3 Months After Character is Created
- Children of Theia are able to astral project, they can use this for multiple reasons, However, their physical body is vulnerable and they can not affect anything on the physical plane while astral projecting. They are able to Blink to places they see while astral projecting.
6 Months After Character is Created
- Children of Theia can cause weapons of light to rain down upon a wide area from the sky for a short time. The weapons cannot be bigger than the one who conjures them and cannot be aimed, endangering allies as well as enemies. They take ten to fifteen seconds to reach the ground, during which time they are easy to spot by their glow, and the user is slowed until the power ends. The user will be left significantly drained afterward, and the more weapons are created, the greater the drain will be.
9 Months After Character is Created
- Children of Theia have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a state of pure light for a short time. While in this state they are granted flight, are immune to all attacks, are blinding to look at, and anything they touch is burned; however, once the user changes back they will be extremely drained and immobile for a long time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.