- Children of Themis can cause someone to forget their current morals and act savagely for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Themis, after receiving a wound, are able to use the justice of vengeance to power their next attack. This empowerment results in the attack having enhanced speed and strength.
- Children of Themis are capable of forcing everyone near them for a short time into a state of lawful peace, where no one can fight. After the effects subside, it cannot be used again for the rest of the fight. The user is also unable to fight due to the lawful peace.
- Whenever a child of Themis takes part in a fight, a law automatically comes into existence, and its' purpose is to forbid enemies from attacking them. After this law is broken substantially, the user can create a field of energy that would imprison the opponent for a short time. The energy field would serve as a punishment for breaking the law. The target cannot escape in anyway, but also cannot be attacked while the imprisonment field is active. This power can only be used twice during a fight.
- Children of Themis can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also hindering their sight at times.
- Children of Themis are able to detect any lie and know if someone's telling the truth or not, though it doesn’t always work. This works much better if the lie is directly related to a law or rule being broken
- Whenever someone is around a child of Themis, they’d feel at least slightly guilty for their wrongdoings. They can shut off this ability for a long time if they wish to do so.
- Children of Themis can sense whenever a crime is occurring in a 10-meter distance, whether it’s illegal or just morally wrong. The user cannot sense crimes being committed against themselves.
- Children of Themis can create a rule and can make someone follow that rule for a short period of time, as long as the rule does no harm and doesn’t completely stop an opponent from fighting, as well as a suitable punishment if the rule is broken. Possible punishments are substantial pain inducement, banishment (via instant teleportation) from the surrounding area, power/weapon negation (only one weapon or power) for a short time. All punishments subside after a short time; only one rule may be enforced at a time.
- If an ally is wounded, Children of Themis are temporarily empowered to achieve justice for them towards the one who wounded them; this effect greatly increases the strength and speed of their attacks until justice is achieved.
- Children of Themis are able to turn even the most un-ordered situations into well organized and properly structured systems. An example would be a chaotic battle, where movements and emotions are wild and erratic: the user would cause the battle to stop or organize it to become more calm, precise and well thought out.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Themis have the ability to lawfully force another person to follow their will for a few minutes, forcing them to follow their commands as long as they are not going to be forced harm themselves. The person will remain under the control of the law forcing for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept, the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Themis can create paradoxical laws that allows the user to affect reality in illogical ways. For example, they can splash water on an opponent and cause severe burns and get hit with a hammer and it will just tickle. Only one reality-warping law can be implemented at a time and it will only be in effect for a short time. Afterwards, the user will be substantially drained. The power cannot be used to implement a law that would cause severe damage, such as breathing or blinking would cause their brains to explode.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Themis can become an embodiment of order for a short time, giving them the power to immediately judge a person according to their intentions. They are immune to all attacks. The user can implement up to 5 laws at once in this state, but not those that bend reality. (The laws should be similar to ones created and possess penalties like Supplementary 1) The user emits an aura of duty and respect for authority, so the person will be more likely to follow the laws created. This ability only lasts for a short amount of time. Once the child of Themis exits this form they are drained for a moderate time and cannot move until they are rested. Additionally, the more they do in this state, the greater they are drained, sometimes they may even faint.
- Children of Themis are normally able to tell if someone is guilty or innocent and tell fact from fiction easily.
- Children of Themis often make great lawyers since they have natural knowledge of law/order systems and tend to be fair and unbiased, whether they are prosecutors or attorneys.
- Children of Themis tend to be good at understanding prophecies and thinking about the future.
- Children of Themis generally take law and order very seriously, working hard to follow/enforce rules and keep things clean and orderly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.