- They have the ability to turn into the tree that their life force is attached to
- They have the ability to transform people a tree of their choosing; this effect does not last long, they have the most power over the type of tree that their life force is connected to
- They can manipulate the trees to form a barrier that can shield them for a short time from attack
- They can create a flurry of leaves, to blind an attacker, the longer they keep up the flurry of leaves, the more energy it drains
- They have the innate ability to talk trees to life, either making them grow more quickly or bringing them back from a recent death, they have the most power over the type of tree that their life force is connected to
- They Can create trees from nothing, the larger the tree the more drain on the user, they have the strongest control over the type of tree that their life force is connected to
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- Their life force is attached to a tree, the further they go from it, the weaker they get, eventually if they go too far they'll die, in some cases, depending on the size of their life source, it can be potted for transport to a new location
- Depending on the type of tree their life force is attached to, they retain minor characteristics of the flower.
- For trees that also flower, they sometimes have some of the traits/powers of a flower nymph
- They usually smell of whatever tree they are attached to
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.