Hi! This is JaguarStar190.
please forgive me, my pages are undergoing some coding, thier info is going to be stored here
Peace is spunky, cheerful, loves music very, very much. Also LOVES pink. Was turned into nymph at the age of fourteen.
Drew and Katie LeRiche met at a concert. They became friends, then started dating, then got married and moved to a small town in Virginia where Peace was born. Peace also had another brother Gabe.
Peace loved music from a very young age, and would amaze many by singing when her parents took park. By the time she entered kindergarten, she already had made many friends and was quite popular. Everybody said she would have a bright future in music. But that all changed that day at the museum.
The day at the museum started out like any other day, with Peace listening to her IPod, Gabe chating on about soccer, Katie listening to what Gabe was saying, and Drew driving, tuning them all out. They got to the museum, went inside, where Katie and Drew told Gabe and Peace to meet them at the entrance and 2:00. Peace wandered off, and accidentally knocked into a wall and fell unconscious. When she woke up, all chaos was breaking loose. Gunmen were everywhere, shooting people. Peace tried to run away but ran into one of the gunmen, who instantly shoot her. As she died, Apollo took pity on the girl who loved music very much and turned her into a music nymph. Apollo then took her to mount Olympus and explained that he was a greek god, and that she was now a music nymph and that she would now be immortal. Then he took her to Camp Half-blood, where she currently resides in the Nymph Sanctuary.
- They can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off (depending on strength and number of people in the spell), the longer it lasts the more energy it drains
- They can curse others to sing everything, that can take days or even weeks to wear off (depending on strength and number of people in the spell), the longer it lasts the more energy it drains
- They have a minor ability to inspire the musical talents in those around them
- Their music can calm those around them for a short time
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- They can sustain a high pitch with their voice, that is so loud it will temporarily stun anyone around them, its effects are temporary and it effects everyone around them, friend or foe. They can also do this with a musical instrument as well.
- They can infuse magic into their song and ‘charm-sing’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-sing for a few minutes or until control is relinquished
- They have such a beautiful voice, that when they sing, people can't help but listen, this can often distract enemies while in battle
- They can play any musical instrument, even if they have never seen it before
- They have pitch perfect singing voices
Has a relaxed, laid back, but serious attitude when it comes to problems, and is always the person you want on your team. She is very water-loving, loves winning, and loves the tropics
Her father, Poseidon, caught eye of Alexia White, who could see through the mist, when at a surf contest. Alexia won the contest, and Poseidon and Alexia fell in love. Soon after, a little girl was born: Lily. Before saying goodbye, Poseidon saw lily, cradled her in their arms, and gave her a gift: a locket, and a dagger with the words " you will always have my love, daughter" etched on the blade in greek. Lily grew up in Hawaii. She learned to surf and swim and snorkel and many other things. Yet she could never shake the feeling that someone was watching her. When she was 5, she went to kindergarten. During that first day, the first of many freak accidents happened. After, she was whisked away to the hawaiian "reconditioing school". She only got to see Alexia on visting day, which was once per season. Every day for the next six years, she was forced to do things that she will never talk about. She was not able to talk without permision, surf, swim, or express herself in any way she could. Yet all her "Schoolmates" never seemed to notice her locket. When she was eleven, a new "schoolmate" came to the "school". Her name was Fern. Lily was assigned to help her transition to "school life". During this time she noticed many things, like how she could run like the wind and still limp when she walked, and how she always insisted to wear her hair in a bun, unlike everybody else, who had to wear their hair down. Also, at that time she started having weird dreams, in which people would come and talk to her, and although she knew that they were not speaking in any launguage she knew, she understod them. On her tweleth birthday, Fern woke her up early. When she asked "what's going on?" Fern replied, "We have to run." "Why?" she asked, and fern replied,"cant tell you". So she ran with Fern till they got to the guard towers. then Fern pulled out this a reed flute and began to play. When she finished, the guards were covered in so much plants that they couldn't see. Then they ran to they front room, were the door to the outside of the compound was. Fern then produced a key from her pocket and opened the lock. Then they ran until they met Lily's (mortal parents name) and they told them to get in the car. They drove to the docks in which they got on a boat and sailed to New York, during the time Lily could of swore her mother and Fern were swinging swords at birds that looked like harpies from her textbook. It was then that Fern explained everything to her. She was a satyr, half goat, and half person. Her father that she had never met was a Greek God. Fern told her that she had known that she was a Half-blood for a while, and that they had to leave because she felt that a huge bad presince was coming. When they got to New York, her parent put her and Fern in a cab and told the driver to drive them to the Olympian strawberry farm (camp half-blood). When they got there, Lily was so tired and overwelmed that she fainted. A boy, her she later learned was from the Apollo cabin, nursed back to health.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to conjure a weapon out of water which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also use this power to form other objects as well, at delimited size.
- Children of Poseidon can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Poseidon have a slightly higher resistance to burns.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of water, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time. They can also use this power to form other objects as well, at delimited size.
- Children of Poseidon can innately breathe underwater.
- They have telepathic connections to equine animals (horses, zebras, giraffes, pegasi, hippocampi, etc.), and while submerged in water they can communicate with other children of Poseidon telepathically.
- They, and everything they touch, stay or become dry in water, unless they want to become wet.
- They can make air bubbles form under water.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to create minor earthquakes, only large enough to knock anyone in the immediate vicinity of the user off their feet, and only for a few seconds.
- Children of Poseidon have the ability to Water Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more is energy drained, and there must be a substantial amount of water at both ends.
- Children of Poseidon are able to telekinetically move water at a high rate. The larger amount of water used, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Poseidon can create small storms, using the rain and wind to knock back and distract anyone within the area. This causes the user to be vulnerable and stunned for a short period.
- Children of Poseidon always know their exact coordinates when in water.
- Children of Poseidon can feel the difference between fresh water and salt water.
- Children of Poseidon have a love for water, and generally excel at water sports.
|Poseidon||dad||not sure what to feel...|
|alexia White||mom||i love her. Can't wait to see her again!|
Chrysanthemum is a focused, quiet, observant, kind, but energetic nymph.
A while back, Hermes messages started getting backed up and the other gods complained. So Hermes created me, Chrysanthemum. I carried messages for Hermes when he was too busy to do so, and also carried messages for demigods and other creatures. The gods also liked to give me small packages to send down to their children. I knew of both Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter, although i normally carried gifts to Camp Half-Blood.
One day I came across a young demigod trying to get to Camp Half-blood. I was carrying a gift to a young daughter of Poseidon, named Lily White. I asked her if she would like me to take her there, which she gladly agreed. I took her to Camp, and saw that all the demigods were like a big family, much more family-like than I had ever seen on Olympus. I delivered the package to Poseidon's cabin, and went back to Olympus. When I got back, I asked Hermes if i could go to Camp. He sadly agreed, but said that I would still have to deliver messages from time to time for him. He then took me to Camp Half-blood, where I currently reside in the nymph Sancyuary
- Power 1
- Power 2
- Power 3
|Hermes||Creator||I can't wait to see him again!!!|