- P.S. The group name is officially M-UNI. Also, due to Sophie and Silver's leave (</3) main female vocalist and lead male rapper are open, if anyone wants...
Brocky's Character (Leader/Main Dancer/Lead Vocalist/Leader of DS²)
Crunchie's Character (Co-Leader/Main Male Vocalist/Visual/JB Project Member/JB Project's Fakenae)
Hyu's Character (Main Rapper/Lead Male Vocalist/Leader of ???)
|Pyeun "Maru" Ha-Neul|
Son of Ares
Main Rapper • Lead Male Vocalist • Leader of ???
Shade's character (Maknae/Main Dancer/Lead Vocalist/Sub-rapper)
Waves' Character (Main Female Vocalist/Lead Female Dancer)
|Go "ShinA" Hyun-Ae|
Child of Pandia
Lead Female Vocalist/Lead Female Dancer
Lady Moonlight - ShinA
Awesome's Character (Lead Rapper, Sub Female Vocalist, Member of WIP)
|Cho "YunHee" Myung-Hee|
Daughter of Mnemosyne
Lead Rapper / Sub Vocalist / Member of ???
Cinderella ~ Pure Lotus
WIP So basically how the history is gonna work is that I'mma give you free reign on writing your char's history. No strict template to follow. However, you do need to incorporate the following information:
- Basic claiming info-how the mortal parent and godparent met, all that junk
- Maybe some fun info on how your character got into Kpop and stuff. Not mandatory but yaknow
- JET Entertainment was founded in 2005
- Audtions were opened in these locations: United States (NYC and Los Angeles), Canada (Toronto and Vancouver), China (Hong Kong, Shanghai), Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto), Korea (Seoul, Busan). Your character must audition in at least one of these places.
- The most promising eight trainees who audition and get into the training are put into a special group called the JET8. This is obviously the group-mention what exceptional talents convinced the JET judges to place your character in JET8. They are subjected to monthly evaluations like the rest of the trainees, however they are put under more intensive training-6 hours a day from 5om-11pm, staying an hour later than the regulars. (For more info on K-pop trainee life, see: https://kpopoutofthebox.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/kpop-idol-trainee-life/ )
- For Brocky and Oli-Baekho and Jaeden were part of the JET8, and to experiment JET released the JB Project, but since it wasn't popular enough JET placed them back into JET8 to further train them and decide what to do.
- JET8 was promoted through YouTube teasers and videos, to inform the audience that a new group was coming soon.
- Mention monster attacks, obviously.
- In 2014 the group ??? debuted. Their debut song was a huge success and the group quickly became popular.
- Just for fun-originall the members of the new group did not get along and more or less ignored each other. Due to high stress, the group didn't have time to make friends. However, JET Entertainment found this unacceptable and threw them onto several variety shows in hopes of them growing closer through the loose humour. At first the group was awkward on-camera, but on one variety show called Intimate Note (watch the SNSD episode to get an understanding on what happens in Intimate Note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH1TTPEDbl0) Because the group did not know each other well it seemed the segment was doomed, but Nara used her perceptive memory of observing her fellow bandmates and "attacked" her members, and she was very humorous about it. Since then the group became closer. Mention any special bonds your character has formed within the group.
- The manager, Lee Saejun (female xD), is actually a memory nymph who was having a career as their manager when a dream came from Aphrodite, Nara's mother, warning Saejun that the whole group were demigods and would need to be brought to Camp soon as their huge publicity would attract monsters. Saejun agreed but decided to let the group promote more to let their popularity grow among fans. However, this also attracted monsters. (you can mention how when the group gets attacked, saejun always protects them and stuff)
- While the group was hanging out in their dorm, they were attacked by an empousa disguised as Saejun. The real Saejun arrived and slayed the beast, and revealed to the group their godly heritage and explained she would try and protect them. She said not to worry, since they traveled so much that monsters couldn't really pin them down, but they were attacked now and then. Since then the group learned to keep their guard up.
- Eventually, they were all in a car driving the JFK airport to travel to Los Angeles for their tour when the car was attacked by hellhounds. However, the nearby dryads aided Saejun in distracting the beasts as Saejun managed to save the car and drive them all to Camp. All tour activities were halted to let the group adjust to their demigod life, and Saejun hid their secret and said the group was on hiatus due to a car accident (which is partly true), also to let the injured members recover from the run-on with hellhounds.
Your character can be in multiple sub-units. Maximum sub-unit member count is 3 people.
- DS² (Luna and Krystal) - Active. The dancing powerhouse subunit. They tend to do pop songs with catchy and visually inviting choreography.
- JB Project (Crunchie and Krystal) - Active. The now sub-unit was a group formed before the main group. The subunit focuses on in cooperating strong vocals with visually appealing dance moves as well as showing a range of different genres of music.