Wiki Stuff and me
There are some things I find unfair, and so I want to fix them, with help from everyone, of course, soon enough. When the time's right. Right now could be good, but I'll find out when. AAARRGGGHHHH!
Post on this: 
nnooonnneee (just made one)
Collaboration with Kane!
Name: Caspian Fernard-Dorrien
Demos Oneiroi (phantasos)
The Demos Oneiroi, or the Land of Dreams, has been meddled by someone the Oneiroi were busy pointing out. Morpheus, the leader of the dream daemons, was up to check the pylai, or the gates, that held all dreams sent to the mortal realm. He noticed something was wrong within the gates of horn, the gates that held prophetic and important dreams. As soon as he found out that nightmares and false dreams were mingled in the true gates, he organized a search for the culprit. He had fixed it, but it kept going the same way. The culprit needed to stop.
While Morpheus and the Oneiroi were trying to keep the dreams clear as possible, Hypnos had called on a child of his son to come help. He then told his brother Thanatos to help the demigod/s through their way to the Underworld.
- Mortal Realm
- Camp Half-Blood: meeting place
- Montauk (LIRR Station): a train to Jamaica Station
- Jamaica Station: an AirTrain to JFK Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport: a flight to Nantucket Memorial Airport, Massachusetts
- Nantucket, Massachusetts: a ferry to Martha's Vineyard
- Oak Bluffs (walk to Ocean Park): a bus to Wampanoag Tribe Bus Stop, Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard
- Duck Inn (an inn to stay for the night and wait)
- Gay Head Lighthouse and Aquinnah Cliffs: path to the Underworld
- Banks of the River Styx
- Walls of Erebus
- Fields of Asphodel
- Cave to Demos Oneiroi and Demos Oneiroi
- Demos Oneiroi (Gates made of horn)
- Mortal Realm
- A group of hellhounds on the way to JFK Airport
- A few Laistrygonian giants on a train to Jamaica Station
- A Karkinos before the ferry ride to Oak Bluffs
- A short encounter (and fight) with sea serpent during ferry ride
- Some impostor empousai and a few pit scorpions on the way and at Duck Inn
- Some surprise telekhines at the Cliffs
- Some spirits, and maybe Charon, too (are they monsters?)
- Cerberus, on guard at Erebus
- More spirits
- A harmless encounter with patrolling Furies
- Illusional monsters inside the gate made of horn
One of the Oneiroi has came up with the absurd idea of mingling with dreams. For a long time, the dreams of truth and prophecy came by and by, entirely giving people the good fantasies they want to be entwined with. However, the Oneiros of surrealism had enough of being looked into the shadows, while his brothers went to get all the spotlights in giving those fulfilling dreams. Out of jealousy, he played with all the others's hardwork, and somehow got the nerve to want to watch the world kneel down in nightmares.
Morpheus will be sure to keep everything well again, and lead the group out of the Underworld.