It was a life I didn't want to leave behind. It was a life I didn't want to forget...
So, I've tried to delay this and convince myself that I can do without,
but it's time to get a reality check and do the best thing for myself...
My grades have been dropping at rapid speed, I've become more preoccupied with things other than the wiki and school. I feel less and less productive as time goes and I feel like the wiki is no longer my place. As such, I have come to a decision.
It wasn't easy one, as demonstrated by my past persistence to stay.
I am hereby stepping down from my position as administration and leaving the wiki, indefinitely.
I assure you, Every single one of my friends... but priorities are priorities. I have to admi…Read more >
One thing that is important for me to note, that seems to be overlooked by most people, is that the role of my department includes development, side by side with the activities. This gives us the role and responsibility to ensure steady and safe development and growth of the wiki.
Be sure to see more coming concerning the development of the wiki! Leave any suggestions and anything of the likes in the comments below.
Read more >
My grandmother, Helena, has passed a tragic car accident three months back, and her state of health has only been getting worse since then. Today, just a few minutes ago, she has passed. It simply hurts typing this right now... and with this, I'll be taking my leave to the Netherlands. I have no idea when I will be back... thank you for your time. ~GirlofDelusion (Whisper your thoughts...) 11:40, January 15, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
- Gaea, Goddess of the Earth: Oblivion26
- Ouranous, God of the Sky:
- Erebus, God of (the Eternal Chtonic) Darkness: Black Wolf of blood
- Nyx, Goddess of the Night: BloomOfFairyTail
- Aether, God of (the Ethereal) Light: Moodle
- Hemera, Goddess of the Day:
- Pontus, God of Water:
- Tartarus, Former God of the Underworld, Now the Great Fiery Hellpit:
- Ananke, Goddess of Compulsion:
- Chronos, God of Time:
- Phanes, God of Procreation and Genesis:
- Physis, Goddess of Nature:
- Cronus, God of Destructive Time and the Ages:
- Rhea, Goddess of Motherhood, Fertility, and Generations:
- Theia, Goddess of Sight, Precious Minerals & Metals, and Daylight:
- Hyperion, God of Light:
- Koios, God of the Poles and Intellect: Azrael the Sorrowful
- Phoebe, Goddess of Mysteries, Prophecy, Darkness, and the …
Read more >
I feel like I have to make this blog. I've committed wrongdoing, and this is the time to make up for it. I know I haven't been quite active lately, neither as a user nor a rollback, and I feel rather guilty about it. I've also messed up a bit when doing my job as well. I cannot explain how sorry I am. I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, apologize. I've been going through a whole lot lately, though. As some of you may know, I've went through a dialysis and a kidney transplant recently, and therefore I've been have to go through therapy and medication. I'm also moving out to Cairo, and I've been busy gathering my stuff and preparing for that as well. I'll try and make up for it as much as I can, and if a vote for demotion will be neces…Read more >