Basically Im writing this blog so people know what I do on the Wiki everyday and what Im aiming to do, good times to find me on chat, etc. (PS: I live in EST)
- Wake up, of course-many times I wake up around 10-11 a.m. If my parents are away, I will go on the Wiki for a brief time just to chat, check up on my charrie pages/respond to rp's. If they are home, I'll settle down with a book to read and will definently be on the Wiki later.
- Eat breakfast at like, 12 pm xD Then GET ON THE WIKI. I tend to start re-coding/coding my charrie pages with the bee-yoo-ti-full blank codings Bach makes me! Thanks Lynnie! Many time I'm too lazy to code at this time, so I just kick back and view other pages since I'm bored. I WILL be on chat, but I won't be talking. If I have no pages to code (which I probs will), I'll do the viewing-other-pages thing.
- At around 1-2 p.m. I'll probably code pages if I haven't done so already, but in another tab I'll try and rp. So this is a neutral chat time for me. If I'm in the middle of an RP, I'll be in pm with people but this won't be a time for me to start rps.
- Finish coding around two pages at...maybe 3 or 4? My mom gets really pissy at me if I stay on too long, so I take a break.
- Around 5 or 6 I'll be back. This is a period of time where I REALLY get rp'ing. I'll be active on chat and be willing to start rp's or continue them. I really don't do much else during this time.
- Around 8 I get bored of RP'ing, so I'll read again.
- I get back on around 9 but this is mainly my chat time. I just enjoy talking to people and sometimes I may be up to a bit more RP.
- At 10 or 10:30 p.m., it's my curfew. If I'm at a friend's house, most likely I'll try and sneak back on maybe at 11 or 12 p.m. and RP some more. But around 1 or 2 a.m. I get verrry sleepy and tend to say really weird, random things on chat. So around 2:30 I sleep. I never make it to 3.
That's....basically it xD This isn't entirely accurate, sometimes my entire day is consumed on the Wiki, sometimes I'll be on for little times. But anyway, this is a guide for you people who need me/want to RP with me. Bai!