Okay so hey, this is to show you users how to archive your talk page. Reasons why you might archive your talk page: Because it's too long...
Here are some helpful instructions:
- Go to [[User talk:<insert name here>|your talk page]].
- Click the down arrow, and go to the option that says edit.
- After the page loads, highlight all of the messages that are on your talk page.
- Hit control C (PC USERS) or command C (APPLE USERS). Or right click...
- Open an archive page: [[User talk:<insert name here>/archive_1]].
- Click add topic, and then paste the copied messages into the editing pane.
- To paste hit control V (PC USERS) or command V (APPLE USERS). Or right click...
- Save the archive page.
- Take the link to the archive page, [[User talk:<insert name here>/archive_1]] paste it onto your talk page in a place that is noticeable.
- I.E. In a template that has example rules or just a box that is for your archive links.
- ~Hope this helped!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.