Hi! I'm Broken. Welcome to wiki. I saw you comment on the Eris Cabin. As wiki policy, could your character through here. We also have a Camp Half-Blood Role Playing Wiki:Guide to Getting Started. See you around!
Hello! I want to be the (second) to say welcome to the wiki! (If you ever have a question, feel free to IM me by clicking 'Natalia' on my signature below). Here are a few links you might find helpful:
- Adopt a Newb is a useful program for new users just trying to get a sense of what's around here. (Believe it or not, but I was once a newbie here too :) ). If you're ever on chat, you can always ask for a big sister/brother, and a lot of people would be willing to help you.
- Our Guide to getting started is always a good place to start. It goes over some policies and behaviors that we expect users to eventually know. But don't be afraid, you don't have to memorize them. Respect is the main rule, and I'm sure you'll be fine
- Claiming is where everyone goes to create a character. All the rules and instructions that you need will be on that page.
- On the topic of claiming, most users use models for their characters. The Model Registration and Model Hunting Agency are helpful. The model registration is a place to locate model who are in use, and the model hunting agency is for helping users find models. But you can ask almost anyone to help you find a model if you're having trouble.
- On the topic of models, the Banned Face Claims page is a place to note which models have requested to not be used, or models that have been voted to not be in use by the CHB community.
- And of course, anyone from our administration team are willing to assist you the best we can.
- Finally, please feel free to join our discord. Please note that your nickname on the server must include your wiki username in some way.
I realize that this is a lot of information, but I hope to see you around! I hope you have a great day :)