- They know how to use music, water, herbs and chemicals to aid in curing and helping others
- They know every ailment and sickness as well as how to cure it
- For minor wounds they can quicken the healing process and completely take the pain away, the more severe the wound the harder this is and the more energy it drains. They cannot bring someone back from the brink of death.
- If a person is dying and the fates deem that death is iminent, a healing nymph can keep that person alive, but for every minute they do it drains them substantially. This could be useful if the person who is dying wishes to talk to someone or tell someone goodbye. The longer the nymph sustains their life past when they should have died, the more risk to their own life.
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- They can cause someone to feel overwhelmingly sick for a short period, preventing them from attacking
- They can cause someone to become paralysed for a short time, preventing them from attacking
- More than likely, a healing nymph would be created or turned into one by Apollo or another god or goddess who's scope encompasses healing, medicine, etc
- ~ What'sNewOwlz? 07:00, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- "Daddy, where are the cookies?" Jesus (From "The Fall") 08:03, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Minxy, sing of Artemis. Join the hunt? 08:15, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Smile my friend!You only have one chance to live, live it well. ~Broken_fire 09:53, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Artemisgirl 16:00, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Quid Pro Quo 23:35, June 22, 2012 (UTC)