- They are able to control and summon bees
- They can turn into a bee, the longer they stay in this form the more power it drains
- They can make and manipulate honey
- They can shoot stingers from their hands, they are no bigger than the size of their hands, and the longer they shoot them, the more energy it drains
- Even when they are not in their bee form they have the minor ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- They can use honey to heal themsleves, and the minor wounds of others
- They can cause flowers to bloom and thrive
- They are stronger in the spring/summer months
- Their honey as restorative properties, similiar to ambrosia
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs, the connection is the strongest with bees and flower nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They love sweet things
- They love flowers
- Their life force isn't so much attached to a specific thing, as long as there are honey and bees in the world, but they are weaker in the cold.
- More than likely they would be created or turned into one by a god or goddess that involves spring, flowers, plants, fruits, etc
- "Daddy, where are the cookies?" Jesus (From "The Fall") 08:02, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Minxy, sing of Artemis. Join the hunt? 08:15, June 22, 2012 (UTC)07:14, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- DaMigster ~At your service! 14:17, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- ~ What'sNewOwlz? 15:45, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Little Unusual Me 20:52, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Quid Pro Quo 23:31, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.