|“||Phanes was the primordial god of procreation, the primal generator of life, and its driving force in the cosmos. He was equated with the elder Eros, and was one of the protogenoi hatched from the world egg, which was later divided into its constituent parts by Chronos (Time) and Ananke (Inevitability).||”|
- Children of Phanes have the ability to turn their life-force into weaponry, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, although only one can be conjured at a time. The longer the weapon is held together by the demigod's life-force, the more it drains them. They may also form other objects out of their life-force.
- Children of Phanes have the ability to breathe life into any weaponry and attack for the user (it basically gets a mind of its own). It cannot be bigger than the one who uses it, and after a short period of time, the effect wears off. Only one can be used a time.
- Children of Phanes have the ability to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds.
- Children of Phanes have the ability to drain enough life force out of a person, that they are too weakened to fight back for a very short time, from a few seconds to a few minutes. The more life force drained, the more it tires the user.
- Children of Phanes have an innate faster rate of healing than others.
- Children of Phanes have a greater amount of stamina than most, and they tire slower.
- Children of Phanes can sense life within a moderate radius around them, and even discern one life-force from another.
- Children of Phanes have the ability to infuse their life in an object so that it heals wounds when touched. The effect lasts for a short time; and the more life infused, the more it drains the user.
- If a person is dying and the fates deem that death is imminent, children of Phanes can keep that person alive, but for every minute they do it drains them substantially. This could be useful if the person who is dying wishes to talk to someone or tell someone goodbye. The longer the user sustains their life past when they should have died, the more risk to their own life.
- Children of Phanes have the ability to bestow an aura of energy and life on others nearby, making them stronger and quicker for a short time.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Phanes have the ability to divide their life-force into several parts (5 at most, with one still intact in the user's body) and anchor these parts into objects. If the object is struck, the life-force is brought back to the user, and the longer the demigod tries to divide his/her life-force, the more it risks their life. The user is drained depending on how long he/she held these, and how many times he/she divided his/her life-force.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Phanes have the ability to convert their whole life-force into an aura that can bring themselves to a state of invincibility. They become stronger, quicker, and invulnerable to attacks for a short time. Once the effects wear off, they will be extremely drained and immobile for a long while. The act of surrounding takes time and the user is vulnerable during it.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Phanes can create any creature (be it real or not) out of their life-force, and be able to control it, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user. The user can make the creature do his bidding and follow his thoughts. They can use it for a few purposes whether to scout or attack, but while the creature is made they are incapacitated and the longer the maintain the creature, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Phanes have a better understanding of life
- Children of Phanes tend to be great life coaches and those in the field of health and medicine.
- HA, 1st one to vote :D
I'm not sure with the Offensive 2. Suggestions for that are very much welcome.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.