- People are prone to feeling somewhat tired while in their presence
- If a sleep nymph has received a minor injury, it will heal while she sleeps
- Sleep nymphs can communicate with people while they are sleeping
- Sleep nymphs can heal people while they're sleeping, as long as they aren't mortally wounded, the larger the wound the more energy it drains
- If someone is suffering from insomnia or nightmares, a sleep nymph can grant someone peaceful slumber
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They are able to astral project, they can use this for multiple reasons, however, their physical body is vulnerable and they can not effect anything on the physical plane while astral projecting.
- Under direct contact, they can make people fall asleep for a short period of time, though this effort drains a lot of energy from them
- Sleep nymphs can cause people to fall into a light sleep for a short period of time
- Sleep nymphs are usually always tired
- It is not uncommon for a sleep nymph to suffer from narcolepsy, a sleep disorder that causes excessive sleepiness and frequent daytime sleep attacks.
- Sleep nymphs would most likely be created or turned into one, by one of the sleep gods, like Hypnos or one of the oneiroi
- "Daddy, where are the cookies?" Jesus (From "The Fall") 08:03, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- What'sNewOwlz? 06:55, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Minxy, sing of Artemis. Join the hunt? 08:17, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Smile my friend!You only have one chance to live, live it well. ~Broken_fire 09:55, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Little Unusual Me 19:49, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Quid Pro Quo 23:37, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.