Zhinü is a quiet docile lady, choosing to enter the camp not out of force but out of a curiosity of who her mother maybe. She has her own goals and will make sure everything goes exactly as she wants. While polite and well mannered she doesn’t entirely wish to interact with the people of the Camp, and hold a very high standard for herself and believes herself to be slumming by electing to be there. She is confident and looks down on everyone in silence, and sees herself as destined to govern and expects to get there when the Universe has chosen.
Zhinü was born a quiet girl, taught to be high brow and to listen and only speak when spoken to. Her remaining family were heavy traditionalists and desired for China to return to imperialism while making the best of the current Republic of China. Her Father being a high standing official and being an investor and board of director in as many companies as he could get his hands on, he desired his daughter to create him a perfect empire, and so named her Zhinü (Weaver), to Weave him an empire.
Zhinü was taught in silence, to learn and not be heard and she enjoyed it, she didn’t need the freedoms that others sought, she only wanted to please and dazzle, and she thrived. But during the middle of April while she was 14, Zhinü over heard her Father and Grandfather talking about preparing for the next attacks. Confused, she had learned she was the daughter of a God, and that she would be of equal to the Gods one day, or at least, that was her farher’s desire, and that night Zhinü saw what the price was for such a boon. Hulking horrors attempted to breach the grounds and take her but where repelled by the force her Father could muster, and in fear she confronted her Father for the first time, begging that he allow her to train, under the guise of learning Daoism, she learned only the most basics to defend herself, never allowed to advance and appear unruly and sully her Divine perfection, or at least, that was what she was told.
At the age of 19 she was told at last by her Father that she should find out who her Mother was, explaining to her how the two had met, under the Pale Moon Yu Huang had begged for the perfect wife so that he could have the perfect child, and while her Father did not know what God he has summoned to give birth to Zhinü, he knew she was powerful beyond comprehension and Zhinü was to find out who her mother was while her Father prepared for her 21st birthday and prepared his empire to be given to her.
Zhinü never expected to leave China, believing whoever gave birth to her would have to have been a God of Daoism or Buddhism, however, the more she learned the more she knew she would have to leave China and proceeded to visit the Camp and learning of those similar to her she chose to stay and learn as much as she could for her 2 years before she has to head back to China.
Zhinü Shang Ti appears as a 5 foot 2 inch tall Chinese Woman, 19 years of Age, appearing slender in either a qipao for festive and social occasions and on rare occasions for major gatherings relating for formal wear and situations of great importance, she may wear her Daxiushan or Chang’ao, with the Daxiushan being even more rarely used to to its traditional nature.
While during battle, training or of similar nature, Zhinü has a gi ready for such occasions.
Weapon: Zhinü has no notable weapons and prefers not to fight herself, but has no problem with starting conflict, although her summoned weapon of choice has been the Chain.
- Children of Themis can cause someone to forget their current morals and act savagely for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Themis, after receiving a wound, are able to use the justice of vengeance to power their next attack. This empowerment results in the attack having enhanced speed and strength.
- Children of Themis are capable of forcing everyone near them for a short time into a state of lawful peace, where no one can fight. After the effects subside, it cannot be used again for the rest of the fight. The user is also unable to fight due to the lawful peace.
- Whenever a child of Themis takes part in a fight, a law automatically comes into existence, and its' purpose is to forbid enemies from attacking them. After this law is broken substantially, the user can create a field of energy that would imprison the opponent for a short time. The energy field would serve as a punishment for breaking the law. The target cannot escape in anyway, but also cannot be attacked while the imprisonment field is active. This power can only be used twice during a fight.
- Children of Themis can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also hindering their sight at times.
- Children of Themis are able to detect any lie and know if someone's telling the truth or not, though it doesn’t always work. This works much better if the lie is directly related to a law or rule being broken
- Whenever someone is around a child of Themis, they’d feel at least slightly guilty for their wrongdoings. They can shut off this ability for a long time if they wish to do so.
- Children of Themis can sense whenever a crime is occurring in a 10-meter distance, whether it’s illegal or just morally wrong. The user cannot sense crimes being committed against themselves.
- Children of Themis can create a rule and can make someone follow that rule for a short period of time, as long as the rule does no harm and doesn’t completely stop an opponent from fighting, as well as a suitable punishment if the rule is broken. Possible punishments are substantial pain inducement, banishment (via instant teleportation) from the surrounding area, power/weapon negation (only one weapon or power) for a short time. All punishments subside after a short time; only one rule may be enforced at a time.
- If an ally is wounded, Children of Themis are temporarily empowered to achieve justice for them towards the one who wounded them; this effect greatly increases the strength and speed of their attacks until justice is achieved.
- Children of Themis are able to turn even the most un-ordered situations into well organized and properly structured systems. An example would be a chaotic battle, where movements and emotions are wild and erratic: the user would cause the battle to stop or organize it to become more calm, precise and well thought out.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Themis have the ability to lawfully force another person to follow their will for a few minutes, forcing them to follow their commands as long as they are not going to be forced harm themselves. The person will remain under the control of the law forcing for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept, the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Themis can create paradoxical laws that allows the user to affect reality in illogical ways. For example, they can splash water on an opponent and cause severe burns and get hit with a hammer and it will just tickle. Only one reality-warping law can be implemented at a time and it will only be in effect for a short time. Afterwards, the user will be substantially drained. The power cannot be used to implement a law that would cause severe damage, such as breathing or blinking would cause their brains to explode.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Themis can become an embodiment of order for a short time, giving them the power to immediately judge a person according to their intentions. They are immune to all attacks. The user can implement up to 5 laws at once in this state, but not those that bend reality. (The laws should be similar to ones created and possess penalties like Supplementary 1) The user emits an aura of duty and respect for authority, so the person will be more likely to follow the laws created. This ability only lasts for a short amount of time. Once the child of Themis exits this form they are drained for a moderate time and cannot move until they are rested. Additionally, the more they do in this state, the greater they are drained, sometimes they may even faint.
- Children of Themis are normally able to tell if someone is guilty or innocent and tell fact from fiction easily.
- Children of Themis often make great lawyers since they have natural knowledge of law/order systems and tend to be fair and unbiased, whether they are prosecutors or attorneys.
- Children of Themis tend to be good at understanding prophecies and thinking about the future.
- Children of Themis generally take law and order very seriously, working hard to follow/enforce rules and keep things clean and orderly.